Elite series 1 button remapping for non Xbox/pc user

Discus and support Elite series 1 button remapping for non Xbox/pc user in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an elite controller that I use on ps4 with an adapter was wondering if there’s an app out there for button remapping? I know the counsels have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ÚndeadŹ, May 13, 2022.

1. ÚndeadŹ
    ÚndeadŹ Guest

I have an elite controller that I use on ps4 with an adapter was wondering if there’s an app out there for button remapping? I know the counsels have a place for controller customization is there something released to the public like that or is it exclusive ?

:)

ÚndeadŹ, May 13, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, ÚndeadŹ! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm afraid Xbox Elite remapping is exclusive to the Xbox Accessories App, which is only available on Windows 10/11 and Xbox consoles. For more information on the Xbox Accessories app please see:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please note that most app features aren’t supported via Bluetooth connections. If you’re using the app on a Windows device, use the Xbox Wireless Adapter or a USB cable to connect and configure your accessory.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

You do have the option of swapping the triggers on a non-elite controller, but not remapping it to a button of your choice.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

Hi Asryan2a,

What do you mean by changing the actions? By remapping the buttons you change what action they do in game. You can also remap the included paddles from the default ABXY face buttons. This is all done through the Xbox Accessories App which you can download
    from the Microsoft Store and you have the May 2019 update (ver 1903). It is recommended to configure the controller on the PC using the included micro USB cable.

Check out this support article for more information: Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    Series 2 

I hope this helps!
  5. choppyseize Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Hello do you have an elite controller? If so you can remap all the buttons using the accessories app. Regular controllers are limited and can only be remapped in some games.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Elite series 2 version 2?

Hello, kimchei1125. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Community expert user. I'll be happy to assist you today.

There is no Elite Series 2 version 1 or 2, my friend. It's Just Elite Series 1 or 2.

Elite Series 1 has only one version (1), and Elite Series 2 has only one version (2).

This is a public user-to-user support forum. We are expert users helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.
Thema:

1. Elite series 1 button remapping for non Xbox/pc user - Similar Threads - Elite series button

2. Xbox series x elite 2 controller. Works to turn on system all other buttons stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x elite 2 controller. Works to turn on system all other buttons stopped working...: Per title I walked away from my system. The controller lost connection. When I came back into connection range buttons do not work on controller. Except for power button still turns on the system....
  3. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 paddle buttons not responding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 paddle buttons not responding: Everything else works fine which I confirmed through the xbox accessories app. The paddles are in fact depressing the buttons so it's not an issue of lack of physical connection. I've connected...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller - Controller drift and RB & LB buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller - Controller drift and RB & LB buttons not working: Hi Xbox community! I have been enjoying playing competitive Fortnite with my elite series 2 controller since February 2020 and I love it! top marks, Microsoft! Now i have problems with the...
  5. What is going on with Elite Series 2 Controller A button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Elite Series 2 Controller A button?: Hello guys! I purchased this controller two weeks ago and today is the second one that I return to the local store for replacement because of a percentage of 'A' button presses that are not...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 ABXY buttons unresponsive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 ABXY buttons unresponsive issues: I have the exact same issues as mentioned in this thread...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller - A-Button Issues - On My 4th Replacement. With Youtube...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller - A-Button Issues - On My 4th Replacement. With Youtube...: I just received my 4th XBox Elite Series 2 Controller ALL of them have the horrible A-button issue. As soon as I get a replacement, I take it out of the box, open up the controller configuration...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Brings Up Xbox Game Bar If You Press A Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Brings Up Xbox Game Bar If You Press A Button: I just bougth two Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers, and if I connect them via Bluetooth to my PC, they have stange behaviour, pressing A button results in an input as if you press A and XBox...
  9. XBox Controller Elite Series 2. A Button, gamebar and other problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Elite Series 2. A Button, gamebar and other problems.: Yo! First of all, excuse my English. :) 2 weeks ago I bought an Elite 2 (One of the "new" with the green mark on the box). € 110, yay! Thanks, Microsoft store Netherlands. But I immediately run...
  10. Elite Controller Series 2 is mapping A Button to open Game Bar PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 is mapping A Button to open Game Bar PC: When wired up to the PC it works fine, when connected to the PC's bluetooth the A button works as intended but ALSO opens and closes the Game Bar, as if I were hitting the Xbox Button. No issues...