Elite series 1

Discus and support Elite series 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an elite series 1 controller that was sent to me recently as a replacement, however, It has had drift issues and other issues with controls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emcoff, May 22, 2020 at 10:13 PM.

1. Emcoff
    Emcoff Guest

Elite series 1

Hi, I have an elite series 1 controller that was sent to me recently as a replacement, however, It has had drift issues and other issues with controls from the start. So I have tried to enter my serial number to check its warranty status etc. and I have
    found that its activation date is in 2018, a long time before it was sent to me. Therefore I can't get any assistance on it from the online help. Does anybody have suggestions?

:)

2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  4. Snake Eyes 5 Win User

What controller you use?

Elite series 1 controller.
  5. Snake Eyes 5 Win User

What controller you use?

Elite series 1 controller.
  6. ProDefault Win User

elite series 2 controller

Elite series 1 is the best made controller to date . Series 2 wasn't near as solid
Thema:

Elite series 1

1. Elite series 1 - Similar Threads - Elite series

2. my elite controller series 2 not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller series 2 not turning on: i wake to my controller on the charger i went to go and turn on the controller and not powering up i plug in the usb c into the controller nothing at all is happening what do i do...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 paddles not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 paddles not working: All four paddles on my elite series 2 controller stopped working. I checked for controller updates and there are no updates available. Do I need to try to get a refund or can I fix this?...
  4. Repair Status Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Status Elite Series 2: Hello, i sent my elite series 2 in for a repair. It's been a week since then and the repair status still says that the controller isnt arrived at the service center. I used the label provided by...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller.: I have only had the controller for 6 months and it is useless at this time. Both Thumb sticks are floating horribly to where it is uncontrolable. I had the elite series 1 for almost 5 years and...
  6. Elite controller series 1 white

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller series 1 white: My left stick down does not work at all and when i click on devices and put the serieal number it says that its wrong when its not and i dont know where to go to fix my controller...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi, I was considering buying an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, but I've seen a lot of complaints online about stick drift occurring or bumber buttons becoming stuck. I was interested to hear if...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Exchange

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Exchange: [img] Hey, my replacment order has finally said to have been delivered and processed after about 10 days, and i was wondering how it takes for a replacement device to be shipped after the order is...
  9. Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...: well I liked the controller but ya know not covered under warranty anymore so I guess I'll just buy a scuf . Solid waste of money. [img] 95f5930f-18e5-4add-9289-c618220dffb2
  10. How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?: I first started with the virtual assistant, which bugged out every time it asked me to sign in. So I looked at the support page, which doesn’t recognize my serial number when I try to put it in....