Elite series 2 A button

Discus and support Elite series 2 A button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and since then i have been having issues with the A button. one second it would work and the next i press it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jagwar34, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jagwar34
    Jagwar34 Guest

Elite series 2 A button

I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and since then i have been having issues with the A button. one second it would work and the next i press it again and then it wont respond. Anyone have a fix or know what i should do Please respond

:)

Jagwar34, Jan 14, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  4. {Parity} Win User

Elite series 2 A button

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  5. Hoobacious Win User

Elite series 2 A button

There appears to be a manufacturing defect, I have had 4 controllers with this and now I'm just processing the refund and saying gg. I believe the cut-out hole in the faceplace of the controller is too loose, letting the button wiggle around too much.

It's majorly disappointing, especially at this price. Can't believe I actually went through 4 before giving up.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
Thema:

Elite series 2 A button

1. Elite series 2 A button - Similar Threads - Elite series button

2. Elite Controller Series 2 button issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 button issue: Apparently I've been Xboxing for 14 years now. I couldn't afford the first Elite controller when it came out - bought it anyway, it was great. When I heard the Series 2 was coming I had time to...
  3. Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?: I have an elite 1 controller and have been thinking about upgrading but realized neither of the current versions have the share button featured on the new Series X controllers. I can wait if they...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering: Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this or should return the controller? It's...
  5. RB button on Elite Series 2 stops functioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB button on Elite Series 2 stops functioning: This is the second controller to do it. Purchased May 15 and lightly used. Microsoft has no hardware support right now, calling gets me transferred between reps who just tell me they can't help me...
  6. Rb button problems with series 2 elite controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rb button problems with series 2 elite controller: I'had the controler for 3 months and the rb button doesnt work at all and ive checked with it multiple times but doesn't work at all and my warrenty has expired since june and i dont know what to...
  7. Elite Series 2 unresponsive Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 unresponsive Buttons: Hello there, "A" Button is not always recognized when pressed. I have alread read all threads regarding this Problem. But there still seems to be no resolution. I have received the 3rd...
  8. Increased Button Mapping Functionality for Elite Controller Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Increased Button Mapping Functionality for Elite Controller Series 2: I am new to the world of PC gaming and I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 to play a few games that work a little better with a controller vs. keyboard and mouse (3rd person...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  10. My elite series 2 LB button not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite series 2 LB button not working.: I’ve been using my Elite series 2 controller for a bit now (around maybe 2 months) and just recently my LB button just all of a sudden just decided to stop working correctly. Almost everytime I...