Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering

Discus and support Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielufcfan, Sep 19, 2020.

1. danielufcfan
    danielufcfan Guest

Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this or should return the controller?

It's frustrating as this is my replacement controller. The other one also had an issue straight out of the box. Thanks.

:)

danielufcfan, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

I exchanged mine twice because the A button was sticking. On my current one the A button does not work that good but better than the last two. It either doesn't register or registers twice, especially when typing with the virtual keyboard when sending a
    message.

I really love the Elite Series 2 Controller and hope they fix the A button problem. It is still my controller of choice.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  6. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering - Similar Threads - Elite Series controller

2. Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games: I bought an Elite Controller Series 2 and it is updated with current firmware and bluetooth is connected. I cannot use it with any PC games, I have tried 5 different games. It works with a cord...
  3. Broken series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken series 2 elite controller: GREAT NEWS!!. After calling Microsoft and talking to them about my series 2 controller they told me the warranty was only good for 90 days I was very frustrated, I waited a couple months and...
  4. Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?: I just bought this controller 2 weeks ago and am just now getting this very annoying issue... I bought this controller solely for the purpose of playing wirelessly and to replace my 1st gen Elite...
  5. Elite controller series 2 party chat not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite controller series 2 party chat not working: When I use my elite controller the party chat doesnt work, when I use another controller it works with the same headset. The mic monitoring works while using the elite controller but the party...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty: Good Day, In may of 2020 I purchased an Elite Series 2 from Amazon (new, never owned before). It worked up until a week before the 90 warranty was up in August. I kept it in perfect condition....
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: Hey all, I spent the $180 last winter to pick up the Elite Series 2 because the back buttons changed my gaming life. Last week, my left bumper stopped working completely (to say nothing of the...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 compatibility with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 compatibility with Xbox Series X: I am switching from PlayStation to Xbox for the next gen consoles. I really like to have back pedals for my controllers, so naturally I am looking at getting the elite controller. However, I saw...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there. On the Elite Series 2 Controller, there are 2 plastic rings around the analog sticks that can be removed, and mine have become damaged. There are grooves in them and the analog sticks...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off: hello everyone. I found today that my elite controller S2 sleeves cover for the hair trigger switches came off. I wanna know if anyone has or had the same issue as me. still under the warranty...