Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the new Xbox PC app with the cloud gaming and console streaming. When I connect my Elite Series 2 controller to my PC via Bluetooth the Xbox PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mr_0pportunity, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

I have the new Xbox PC app with the cloud gaming and console streaming. When I connect my Elite Series 2 controller to my PC via Bluetooth the Xbox PC app does not recognize it.

I am able to get the controller to recognize and use it successfully via the Internet Browser at xbox.com/play

Please help!

submitted by /u/Mr_0pportunity
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mr_0pportunity, Sep 14, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
  3. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

5. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    exactly the same issue here, have no problem with using my xbox one s controller on PC, but lots of disconnections and frame rate drops with elite 2
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I'm a huge fan of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It's the best controller I've ever owned, and it's the only controller I'm comfortable using for the FPS genre (as a lifelong PC kb+m player)....
  3. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Paired to Windows 10 PC but Not Recognized by Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Paired to Windows 10 PC but Not Recognized by Games: I just bought and unboxed an XBox Elite Series 2 Controller to use on my Windows 10 PC. It's fully charged. I was able to successfully pair it via Bluetooth but when I turn on the controller and...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Hi I'm looking to get a xbox elite series 2 controller for my xbox one x I use a wired headset when I play games but I seen that the controller doesn't support bluetooth and a wired headset at the...
  5. DLI update on the elite series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    DLI update on the elite series 2 controller: How do I know if my controller updated? When I checked for an update with my elite series 2 it says, 'no update available'. Did anyone else's update? submitted by /u/JamestownCA [link] [comments]
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Repair: Both the bumpers on my Elite Series 2 controller aren't working properly (inputs aren't reading a majority of the time) and I was wondering if there was any way I could get my controller repaired?...
  7. The Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller: I have had this controller since it came out and thank the lords for Microsoft warranty. Lets start with what I love about this controller... The quality feels amazing, sits really well in your...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not mapping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not mapping: I play on an Xbox One. I did an update to my Elite Series 2 controller and now the mapping is not working. I made a profile and saved it into slot 1 and it is not allowing me to select that. It...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: My controllers bottom right paddle has recently stopped working every time I assign a button to hit the paddle doesn’t respond I’ve tried everything I don’t know what to do....
  10. XBOX elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX elite series 2 controller: my elite series 2 controller for some reason the RB bumper is not detecting some inputs unless I put my finger in a very specific spot. 9c998c4f-bdc6-4991-a236-9dd714c8b444