Elite series 2 controller connection

Discus and support Elite series 2 controller connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I came home from work and my fiance told me my controller wasn't working. She said our son was playing on the Xbox with it and then turned it off.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beastgrenade, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Elite series 2 controller connection

So I came home from work and my fiance told me my controller wasn't working. She said our son was playing on the Xbox with it and then turned it off. And little later he turned it back on and it turned the Xbox on and connected but it was unresponsive. Anyone else have this issue or know what to do to fix it??

submitted by /u/Beastgrenade
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beastgrenade, Jan 25, 2022
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
  3. SamQY Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  4. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
Thema:

Elite series 2 controller connection

1. Elite series 2 controller connection - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.: Hi, My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 had to be sent off to be repaired/replaced at the end of 2021 for bumper issues. Five months later and the same issue has happened again but I now...
  3. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues. My controller fell out of warranty so I paid...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite series 2 controller: My Elite series 2 controllers left joystick is drifting without being prompted to do so. What is the fix? It’s less than 6 months old 9fbf4259-515b-4254-915a-01b49e82248c
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 lagging PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 lagging PC: Hi, I'm having problems with the Elite controller series 2 lagging my PC for example in Elden Ring and even in light games like Brawhalla. It all started when I tried to cast to my Nvidia Shield...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Not Working: My Elite Series 2 controller is not working. The battery light keeps flashing but no buttons work, d-pad doesn’t work, can’t access anything using it. I have already tried power cycling it, hard...
  7. Elite series 1 controller Rubber NOT failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 1 controller Rubber NOT failing: OK, so I got a second-hand Elite Series 1 that does not have any rubber issues so I guess the question is, what steps can I take to prevent this issue in the first place? so far I have added a...
  8. XBox Elite Series 2 controller no "action" settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 controller no "action" settings: I have only connected my new XBox One Elite Series 2 controller via USB cable (yet). On first connection and when I downloaded the XBox Accessories app, it performed a firmware update...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC: Ive been using my Elite Series 2 controller on Xbox for year now with ZERO issues. I recently switch to PC and now I'm coming across issues. Random stick drift while playing, controller...
  10. Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X: I’ve seen this question out there before but the comments were locked and no answers were given to fix the issue. Both my console and my controller are up to date on all firmware available. My...