Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Installer78, May 29, 2020.

1. Installer78
    Installer78 Guest

I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right Button isn't working anymore. But when I start that process my extended warranty isn't showing up for
    the controller. How do I update the warranty? It is there as a bundle in my order history...

:)

Installer78, May 29, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Service repair

Hello Joey.G,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to purchase an extended warranty for your Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2. Please use the
    Contact Us portal to information on extending your controller warranty.

I hope this helps.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello please use link below to help solve your issue

Xbox
    support

@plushrelic
  6. Installer78 Win User

Hello please use link below to help solve your issue

Xbox
    support

@plushrelic
    I started there, the forms is not seeing my extended warranty...
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  4. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: The left joystick on my controller doesn't have a normal response time. dc6ee06f-87a7-47cd-94e5-86bf60a39b57
  5. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: Im having troubles with my elite controller and im not sure what to do. My left trigger seems to be bent to the side and is now getting stuck and wont come back up unless i force it up. Any...
  7. xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found: my elite controller is not working properly I am trying to see if im eligible for a repair. When I enter my s/n it says it could not be found. How else can i get it repaired....
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Reparaturservice[Translation-Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Reparaturservice[Translation-Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller...: Hallo ich wollte fragen wielange der Reparaturservice dauert bzw. wann mir der Controller wieder zugeschickt wird. Ich habe den Controller am 22.06.20 abgeschickt und dieser ist laut dem Tracking...
  9. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...