Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been using my Elite Series 2 controller on Xbox for year now with ZERO issues. I recently switch to PC and now I'm coming across issues. Random... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by melissayetsick, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC

Ive been using my Elite Series 2 controller on Xbox for year now with ZERO issues. I recently switch to PC and now I'm coming across issues. Random stick drift while playing, controller disconnecting. I could not connect the controller to the Xbox Accessories App because "the firmware is too new for Windows 11" from what I read, so I reverted the firmware on the xbox and reconnected to the PC. Seemed ok at first, but the controller disconnect 4 times during play. The final time it wouldn't reconnect, reconnected manually myself with bluetooth and then experienced stick drift again. What can I do? Do i need to just play via USB? like this is obnoxious for a $200 controller that gave me no issues on xbox and now giving me issues after spending so much money on a PC

:)

melissayetsick, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Elite series 2 poorly thought through

i have 3 elite controller and for me is the best controller in the market series 1 or 2 the level of customization is amazing and compatibility whit a PC is super
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  5. MetaWarGreymon Win User

elite controller series 2 LB RB double click on PC?

I have the same exact issue and haven’t found a solution yet. It happens often on PC. But if i play Fortnite on my xbox, I cant replicate the issue. I’ve used the first elite controller and never had the issue until I started using the series 2 controller.
  6. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Has Microsoft resolved the production issues with the Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with a hardware refresh?
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC

1. Elite Series 2 Controller issues on PC - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  3. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...: Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam,...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Not really sure where to go about posting something like this, so apologies if this isn't correct. Almost two months ago I bought an Elite Series 2 controller from the Microsoft website...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Input Lag - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Input Lag - Xbox Series X: Has anybody else had an issue with their elite controllers being laggy at certain points? I’ve played Rainbow Six Siege for years now and about 2/3months ago, it started to be really laggy at the...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.: Hi, My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 had to be sent off to be repaired/replaced at the end of 2021 for bumper issues. Five months later and the same issue has happened again but I now...
  8. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues. My controller fell out of warranty so I paid...
  9. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite series 2 controller: My Elite series 2 controllers left joystick is drifting without being prompted to do so. What is the fix? It’s less than 6 months old 9fbf4259-515b-4254-915a-01b49e82248c
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 lagging PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 lagging PC: Hi, I'm having problems with the Elite controller series 2 lagging my PC for example in Elden Ring and even in light games like Brawhalla. It all started when I tried to cast to my Nvidia Shield...