Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...

Discus and support Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have no idea what is going on, it only does this when I'm connected with Bluetooth on pc. I don't have an Xbox available to me to see if it does the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JediTrey03, Nov 21, 2021.

1. JediTrey03
    JediTrey03 Guest

Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...

I have no idea what is going on, it only does this when I'm connected with Bluetooth on pc. I don't have an Xbox available to me to see if it does the same on there and it works just fine when I connect to it with a wire. Its getting quite annoying.

:)

JediTrey03, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I'm trying to take ss and record clips but it dosen't get saved anywhere, i looked into my capture folder and its empty

Do I take it this is the path where you are looking:

"To find your game clips and screenshots, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Gaming > Captures and select Open folder."

Try opening Game Bar (Win+G) and then click on the Capture icon (the little camera picture)...does it show anything if you click on "show all captures"

How are you recording video/taking screenshots? Are you using Game Bar or something else?
  4. TokenYT Win User

Game Bar Problems

• Check Game Bar’s settings. Press the Start button , then choose Settings. Go to Gaming > Game bar, then turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    When it says turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar. It won't save when I go to a new setting tab then back it changes it back off
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Elite 2 controller

Hi there,

Regrettably, you will have to wait until Microsoft share further news, closer to launch, for solid confirmation on the Elite 2 controller. There will likely be more information on compatibility
    at this year's E3, although some backward compatibility is

mentioned in this Xbox Wire post.

"Alongside Xbox Series X, we also unveiled the new Xbox Wireless Controller. Its size and shape have been refined to accommodate an even wider range of people, and it also features a new Share button to make capturing screenshots and game clips simple
    and a hybrid d-pad inspired by the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. The new Xbox Wireless Controller will be compatible
    with Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs, and will be included with every Xbox Series X."

"Thanks to backward compatibility, you can expect your gaming legacy, thousands of your favorite games across four generations of gaming, all your Xbox One gaming accessories, and industry-leading
    services like Xbox Game Pass to be available when you power on your Xbox Series X in Holiday 2020."

Hope this helps,

L
  6. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with... - Similar Threads - Elite series Controller

2. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?: Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC": Hi, I'm posting this here because I'm curious to see if anyone else is running into this issue. Recently upgraded from Xbox One to PC and I'm looking to set specific binds, but I'm not able to...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 P1 paddle problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 P1 paddle problem: Hello, I've received my new elite controller series 2 and I like so far my only problem is the P1 paddle is not clicky like the rest but it's working fine. Tried to replace it with the opposite...
  6. Deeply disappointed with XBox Elite Controller Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Deeply disappointed with XBox Elite Controller Series 2: Initially i just wanted to share my feedback with MS, but since the xbox website was sending me here for feedback i will just tell you all how deeply disappointed i am by the Elite Series 2...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Right bumper frequently does not register presses or will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Right bumper frequently does not register presses or will...: Hi all, My Xbox Elite Controller's right bumper has started to go bad; it either doesn't do anything or will treat one press as multiple. This has been going on for a few weeks, and I just found...
  8. Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hello, I got the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for Christmas and I have been using it the past couple of weeks, mainly playing Halo Infinite, and I have noticed that the left toggle...
  9. My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting: Like 1/3 of the time i press the p2 or p3 button on my elite controller it shuts down and rebuts up again but now in standard mode and after playing around with it a little I discovered that the...
  10. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller . The problem begins when...