Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since April I have been trying to have my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced. I paid the $100. However, I am on my 3rd "replacement" Controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony21227, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Tony21227
    Tony21227 Guest

Since April I have been trying to have my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced. I paid the $100. However, I am on my 3rd "replacement" Controller and still have to send it back. It has been a slew of left toggle issues. I called xbox to complain and the representative hangs up on me when I ask for a supervisor. Unbelievable.

:)

Tony21227, Jul 2, 2022
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Best xbox one controller?

my standard Xbox one S white controller is still going strong after a good year so far. i also have a standard sky blue Xbox one controller which still going strong. there were some elite series 2 controllers which had a manufacturing problem but Xbox are
    replacing those in warranty if they have the problem. overall the elite series 2 is a good controller.

if you purchase from a third party source i would recommend getting cover with it so if anything goes wrong you can replace it for free.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.: I’ve had my elite series 2 for some time now and it has been working fine, no issues, I predominantly use it connected to the provided wire when gaming but recently my series 2 is forever blinking...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...: I am trying to leverage the Samsung games hub and the Xbox app within here and am unable to use a Bluetooth controller. I can go into the pairing options and get the controller connected, but once...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.: Noticed in the last 2 weeks or so my elite controller will randomly disconnect for about 5-10 seconds and then reconnect. Anyone know how to solve this issue? I believe there was an update that...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 "Bricks"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 "Bricks": So my controller (Elite series 2) randomly bricks. Not being useable. It can't be turned off and unplugging it or plugging it back in won't help it. However once I unplug my headset it becomes...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected: I just recently got an Elite series 2 controller to game with on my PC and the setup seemed easy enough. Make sure PC bluetooth is on, hold pair button and let them pair, PLAY! It didnt work out...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles not Registering in the Default Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles not Registering in the Default Profile: My Windows 10 system will not register any input when I use the paddles. The controller is on the default profile (no lights on the bottom). It use to be able to be seen as a separate button and...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty: My controller has been experiencing issues with the bumpers as it won't recognise the inputs and the same with one of the rear buttons on the additional buttons you can add on . As the controller...
  9. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: Why is it that i have seen multiple people complaining about the bumpers stopped working only a month after the warranty expired. mine did the same thing, but to send it for repairs its going to...
  10. Repair for my elite controller series 2 not needing to be returned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair for my elite controller series 2 not needing to be returned.: I have put if for a repair for my elite controller series 2 as its suffering from extreme stick drift, but upon requesting a repair it now says I don't need to send the controller back and one is...