Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm in the process of requesting a replacement for my Elite Series 2 that's been giving me a bit of trouble lately, and the page says to not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoySamusMetroid, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?

Hey all, I'm in the process of requesting a replacement for my Elite Series 2 that's been giving me a bit of trouble lately, and the page says to not include any of the removable pieces such as thumbsticks, paddles, and such when sending it back. Do I need
    to keep the charge dock, USB cable, and carrying case too? Am I only supposed to send back the bare controller with no pieces added?

Also, would the replacement be a new controller or a refurbished one?

Thanks!

:)

BoySamusMetroid, Nov 27, 2020
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement? - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  3. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: I recently just bought the elite controller series 2 and the a button was kind of sticky i thought it would go away with time, its been about 4 days and still hant gone away help!...
  4. Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click: Hello. I'm quite frustrated as I just received my third Xbox Elite 2 series controller, that as you know is considered a premium control with a hefty price tag. The problem with this one, as all...
  5. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty elite controller series 2: Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it? 009046af-5e23-4bf7-aa8d-2f30d6b11fb7
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  7. Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X: For example, in the game "The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition" on Xbox Series X, the controller, although every time registers a button press of LT, it only rarely registers a button press on RT. In...
  8. Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller: I purchased an elite 2 Xbox one controller through Amazon, and it didn’t offer extended warranty, and from what I can tell I have 45 days to purchase it through Microsoft. How can I actually...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi i purchased for my son this christmas a brand new Xbox elite series 2 controller, im sad to say but also very disapointed that the left stiick has developed a problem of failing to return to...
  10. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...