Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Day, In may of 2020 I purchased an Elite Series 2 from Amazon (new, never owned before). It worked up until a week before the 90 warranty was up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShatteredFate, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty

Good Day,

In may of 2020 I purchased an Elite Series 2 from Amazon (new, never owned before). It worked up until a week before the 90 warranty was up in August. I kept it in perfect condition. Never dropped, always returned to case after use. It now has severe stick
    drift on all games. I have recently been informed that the warranty for these controllers has been extended to a year. How would I go about getting a replacement or Microsoft repairing mine? I tried inputting my serial code at the warranty check portal here
    but it still says out of warranty.

:)

ShatteredFate, Oct 17, 2020
  2. TerryMcCoy3 Win User

warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller

They have a 90 day warranty which is conplete [Mod Removed Profanity]! My controller broke in 2 months and i barely used it. I called and the person stated to wait until the stores open to replace the remote. I called back again today
    and they said my remote warranty ran out now so i have to pay $99 to fix it. Microsoft can shove it up their [Mod Removed Profanity]. I'm going to sony! Garbage customer service by MS
  3. MoeZArts Win User

warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller

4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty

1. Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick Problem: My elite controller 2 has been amazing for gaming for me, but ive run into a problem that affects my gaming. My right thumbstick has become very loose and wobbly, and now is completely spinnable....
  3. Elite series 2 controller will NOT turn on.. will NOT charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller will NOT turn on.. will NOT charge: ermmm.. im stumped to be honest.. used it last night no issues for 5 minutes while configuring new network settings.. turned it off attatched it back to the wired dock station it comes with.. been...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Repair: My Elite Series 2 controller has really bad stick drift on the left stick, and both of the paddles on the left side don’t press down all the way, can I still send it in for repair even though I...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: For some reason my controller just stopped letting me talk out of it. I can still hear and play with it I just cant talk. I know it is the controller because I have been using the microphone with...
  6. Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 Warranty?: I have a series 1 elite controller and the rubber is coming apart on it. I have tried registering the SN but it says its not recognized. It is the 14 digit number below the barcode in the battery...
  7. Elite controller series 2 paddle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 paddle: My elite S2’s bottom right paddle isn’t pressing properly, its a 50/50 if its going to work. (Note my controller is 1.5 years old) c3d3b2ef-8d6d-4173-a5b8-2fdb74d76148
  8. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  9. Xbox one elite series 2 controller hair lock slider came apart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite series 2 controller hair lock slider came apart: Microsoft still says i have warranty but asks me for $134 to repair my controller i got brand new with the issues (hair trigger slider fell apart, controller is delayed and the buttons are loud...
  10. Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games: I bought an Elite Controller Series 2 and it is updated with current firmware and bluetooth is connected. I cannot use it with any PC games, I have tried 5 different games. It works with a cord...