elite series 2 controller

Discus and support elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so first of all hi I'm , I've owned two elite 2 controllers already the first one within four days of being new the rb button stopped responding and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xoarem, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Xoarem
    Xoarem Guest

so first of all hi I'm , I've owned two elite 2 controllers already the first one within four days of being new the rb button stopped responding and when it did it multi clicks, now the second controller I still have it's been less than a week now
    and the right stick to aim is drifting and on apex I have to put the deadzone to large so it won't drift on linear I didn't have either of these issues with my old elite controller so my question is what are these being made out of that they break so easy?

:)

Xoarem, Jan 13, 2020
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What controller you use?

We Use regular Controller, Elite and the Elite Series 2...My favorite is the Elite Series 2
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. series 2 elite controller case

in XBoX on Consoles
    series 2 elite controller case: Sometime last week, I sent in my series 2 elite controller so it can be replaced, because the one I had was having some issues. So sent it in with the case, and the box it came in. I did NOT put...
  3. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  4. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: i am having an issue with the left thumbstick. when i push up it doesnt move. i go and try to create a service order or replacement order and it asks for a 10-6 number which there isnt one with...
  5. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite series 2 controller: my question is why cant my 200 elite controller stay connected for more than 30 seconds? why hasnt microsoft fixed this yet? why is this still be advertised as a wireless controller when it does...
  6. How to reconnect Xbox elite series 2 controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox elite series 2 controller via bluetooth: I just purchased an xbox elite series 2, configured, updated, and set everything up good to go. However, when I disconnect it from the cable, it can't seem to reconnect via bluetooth. It is...
  7. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2: I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design...
  8. Elite series one controller stick drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite series one controller stick drift: My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft repair controllers/ do they sell parts? What...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug: I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  10. Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting: I have a weird problem with an Xbox elite series 1 controller, which keeps disconnecting for a few seconds, then reconnecting, every few minutes, whilst playing Modern Warfare 2019. I've tried all...