Elite Series 2 Controller

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrynPhillips1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller

My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I have purchased , it is under 12 months bought , not very happy as expensive hobby buying your accessory.
    Any advise ?

:)

BrynPhillips1, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller

1. Elite Series 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  4. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: The left joystick on my controller doesn't have a normal response time. dc6ee06f-87a7-47cd-94e5-86bf60a39b57
  5. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: Im having troubles with my elite controller and im not sure what to do. My left trigger seems to be bent to the side and is now getting stuck and wont come back up unless i force it up. Any...
  7. xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found: my elite controller is not working properly I am trying to see if im eligible for a repair. When I enter my s/n it says it could not be found. How else can i get it repaired....
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Reparaturservice[Translation-Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Reparaturservice[Translation-Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller...: Hallo ich wollte fragen wielange der Reparaturservice dauert bzw. wann mir der Controller wieder zugeschickt wird. Ich habe den Controller am 22.06.20 abgeschickt und dieser ist laut dem Tracking...
  9. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...