Elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by s1ise, May 14, 2022.

1. s1ise
    s1ise Guest

So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues. My controller fell out of warranty so I paid the $100 to get it replaced. Fast forward 2 weeks and I get my replacement but as soon as I update it and get it going I noticed a stick drift in the right thumb stick. I called the service number for help and they told me the new controller is out of warranty and they can't help me. I paid an extra $100 to get a replacement controller and you replaced it with the same issue. How do I go about talking to the right people to make this right?

:)

s1ise, May 14, 2022
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  6. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Look forward to consumer feedback on their Elite Controller Series 2 experience.

Has anyone noticed any hardware revisions lately to the Elite Controller Series 2?

Please post post any details of the controller here.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected: I just recently got an Elite series 2 controller to game with on my PC and the setup seemed easy enough. Make sure PC bluetooth is on, hold pair button and let them pair, PLAY! It didnt work out...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles not Registering in the Default Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles not Registering in the Default Profile: My Windows 10 system will not register any input when I use the paddles. The controller is on the default profile (no lights on the bottom). It use to be able to be seen as a separate button and...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty: My controller has been experiencing issues with the bumpers as it won't recognise the inputs and the same with one of the rear buttons on the additional buttons you can add on . As the controller...
  5. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: Why is it that i have seen multiple people complaining about the bumpers stopped working only a month after the warranty expired. mine did the same thing, but to send it for repairs its going to...
  6. Repair for my elite controller series 2 not needing to be returned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair for my elite controller series 2 not needing to be returned.: I have put if for a repair for my elite controller series 2 as its suffering from extreme stick drift, but upon requesting a repair it now says I don't need to send the controller back and one is...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: I am on my 4th elite controller and I am having the same issue over and over again with the right bumper. It keeps going out and no matter what I do I can’t fix it, are there any suggestions on...
  8. Unable to downgrade Elite Series 2 controller for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to downgrade Elite Series 2 controller for PC: About 6 months ago, my controller received an update and I was no longer able to use the "Accessories" app to customize it. I've tried both methods listed here to downgrade but neither work for...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 left analog issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 left analog issue: Hello, Recently I started to have an issue with the left analog stick on my elite series 2 controller. When moving in the upward motion it either gets stuck or is unresponsive. I verified this in...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 No Longer Connecting To PC Via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 No Longer Connecting To PC Via USB: I've had the controller for many years and never actually used it. Recently, I've started using the controller on PC with no issues via USB with the cable it came with. I installed Xbox...