Elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by s1ise, May 14, 2022.

1. s1ise
    s1ise Guest

So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues. My controller fell out of warranty so I paid the $100 to get it replaced. Fast forward 2 weeks and I get my replacement but as soon as I update it and get it going I noticed a stick drift in the right thumb stick. I called the service number for help and they told me the new controller is out of warranty and they can't help me. I paid an extra $100 to get a replacement controller and you replaced it with the same issue. How do I go about talking to the right people to make this right?

:)

s1ise, May 14, 2022
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  6. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Look forward to consumer feedback on their Elite Controller Series 2 experience.

Has anyone noticed any hardware revisions lately to the Elite Controller Series 2?

Please post post any details of the controller here.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement: Since April I have been trying to have my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced. I paid the $100. However, I am on my 3rd "replacement" Controller and still have to send it back. It has been a slew...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller on pc button mapping messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller on pc button mapping messed up: can you please help me? my controller button mapping is wrong and in the accessories app I've reset all profiles I think and when I press L bumper it shows I'm pushing up Dpad in test mode. that's...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues on PC with some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues on PC with some games: So I recently got the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to use with my PC and I've experienced problems with some games. I've previously been using a DualShock 4 and DualSense 5 controller via...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows works over USB but not over Bluetooth after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows works over USB but not over Bluetooth after...: I've just bought new Elite 2 controller and connected it to Windows 10. At first I've got an issue that both the button <xbox> and (A) would open Xbox Game Bar. So when jumping in game with (A),...
  7. Finding Elite Series 2 controller on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding Elite Series 2 controller on Series X: Hi Xbox Family, I am having trouble trying to locate my Xbox elite series 2 controller with my Xbox series X device. From my understanding, there was a way to search for it on the Xbox one using...
  8. Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller: I was playing with my Xbox elite series 2 controller it started to vibrate a lot because of a game I was playing and then something started to rattle inside of it. I still have warranty for it,...
  9. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....: My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found. Anyone know why? fa4dfade-3f5a-46e4-bb0f-0070cc5cb198
  10. Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound...