Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I saw a thread on this sub that was 3 years old and am shocked that in 2022 it could still be an issue. I have an Elite Series 2 connected to a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GTIRabbit06, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.

So I saw a thread on this sub that was 3 years old and am shocked that in 2022 it could still be an issue. I have an Elite Series 2 connected to a Series S and randomly (usually in the middle of a fight in Fortnite) my controller will disconnect for about 10 seconds then reconnect. I am obviously eliminated at this point so it's very frustrating, did we ever figure out what the issue was? Should I just take it in and get it replaced? I can count on it happening at least once in a gaming session, so almost every day. Any help or experience with this would be awesome.

submitted by /u/GTIRabbit06
    [link] [comments]

/u/GTIRabbit06, Jan 24, 2022
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

Since the Elite Series 2 has the battery built in, then you cannot change them. If the controller is constantly disconnecting, and you have no issues with your other controllers, then you are better off taking it back and either get a replacement or money
    back.
  4. Shinonc Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

Having similar Issues. My Elite series 2 controller works fine for about an hour or so, then will disconnect. Half the time it will auto reconnect after 2 or 3 seconds, the other half it will not reconnect at all and I have to manually turn off the controller
    and turn it back on for it to reconnect. Each time it does disconnect the frame rate of the game plummets for a few seconds. Then after some time passes, roughly an hour give or take, the issue will repeat for the entire gaming session.

My windows 10 is up to date as of this posting at build 1909 and my Elite series 2 controller is updated as well.

The support article for troubleshooting bluetooth issues on windows 10 does not help with the issue.

I have never connected the Elite series 2 controller to my Xbox One S, I bought it solely for PC gaming.

Forgot to mention, I am connecting via bluetooth. I do not have a wireless adapter nor do I want to connect using a usb cable.
  5. FIZZY LP Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

Thanks for reaching out!

there was a known issue with the console and the controller communication, which caused a lot of controllers to disconnect also affecting the Elite Controller series 1, i suffer with the same issues, all new controllers have been fixed including the series
    2 controller.

All the steps we will only be temporary.

if its a new controller swap it the series two.

its not the game thats the issue, its an Intermittent problem.

i hope this helps
  6. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.

1. Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues. - Similar Threads - Elite Series Disconnect

2. Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X: I’ve seen this question out there before but the comments were locked and no answers were given to fix the issue. Both my console and my controller are up to date on all firmware available. My...
  3. My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting when I use Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting when I use Bluetooth: About a month ago I sold my kidney for an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. I use it only with my windows 10/11 computer. I'm using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 device with...
  4. XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when...: Same as this post from 2 years ago. Problem is still present. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-disconnecting-from-pc/7e5a964a-16cc-4e83-8dec-aa8c858b875c...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller . The problem begins when...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller *update this even happens...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11: Running an elite V2 over BT to the most recent version of Win 11. I have connected the controller via USB and updated using the Xbox Accessories App. Every couple of minutes while playing a game I...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Disconnects when Playing Games on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Disconnects when Playing Games on PC: My controller will stay connected indefinitely if its just sitting there, but as soon as I start playing a game it disconnects. I know this is a problem but I just wanted to post this in case...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed: Dear All I just a bought a new XBOX Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller, which overall works fine on my XBOX Series X. But I noticed a very strange issue where the controller suddenly disconnects...
  10. New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 constantly disconnecting during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 constantly disconnecting during games: Recently bought an Elite controller series 2. While playing some games, most notably Tales of Arise, the controller randomly disconnects and FPS drops down to 1-3 frames at the same time. There...