Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I just saw on Microsoft Rewards that you could earn 15000 pts by buying an Elite Series 2 controller between 11/05 and 11/18. I buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Natpars, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Natpars
    Natpars Guest

Hello, I just saw on Microsoft Rewards that you could earn 15000 pts by buying an Elite Series 2 controller between 11/05 and 11/18.

I buy the controller on the Microsoft website without knowing this reward. To have the pts, you have to buy it from Microsoft Rewards or enter the serial number somewhere?

Sorry if the subject is not in the right category but I do not know or put it.

:)

Natpars, Nov 15, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá,

isso mesmo se você adquirir o controle por lá no app do Microsoft Rewards usando aquele link especifico vc já vai está ganhando automaticamente esses pontos...

[Edit - Translation] - Hello,

That's right if you get control over there in the Microsoft Rewards app using that specific link you are already automatically earning these points ...
  3. Natpars Win User

That's what I thought. Too bad.
    Thank you.
  4. Nohra369 Win User

I think you have to buy it through the link for the rewards then you get the points once you register the controller to your xbox
  5. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Elite Series Microsoft

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem: So, one of the back panels on my controller is very firm and i have to press it harder than the other panels for it to work in game, and I don’t know how to fix the panels. Does anyone know how to...
  4. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  5. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  6. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  7. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  9. Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?: Hello, I'm looking to buy a controller elite series 2 but I can't get it from bestbuy in my country so I thought about trying to buy it from the microsoft store with the 3 year warranty....
  10. Error Code 0x800708CA on New Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x800708CA on New Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 on PC: I am logged into Windows account and Xbox live account. I connected my new controller to my PC via USB. I am getting constant error messages when trying to configure. Controller is working ok...