Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

Discus and support Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_- in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right trigger no longer works properly and gets stuck when clicking it. it has resistance even when no trigger stops are activated. i need to do a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeus Swerve Boi, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

Right trigger no longer works properly and gets stuck when clicking it. it has resistance even when no trigger stops are activated. i need to do a advanced replacement for this as well. this is the 2nd elite series 2 controller i bought and it seems like
    you guys dont focus on keeping quality the same as elite 1 triggers. I have talked to many players on xbox that do serious gaming like for example cash cups on fortnite and after 2-3 months the triggers stop working correctly and have a slight resistance to
    it even with no trigger stops on and even the bumpers get stuck.

Also why does it say my warranty is out of date when on the devices area of the microsoft site it clearly says "expires 8/11/2021"

and when i attempt to do a exchange service after the shipping method it just goes back to the first screen!??

Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_- [​IMG]

:)

Zeus Swerve Boi, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:03 AM
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

How is this ok?

The Elite controllers never had Bluetooth capabilities until the release of the Elite Series 2, which was October 2019.
  4. Badger4life Win User

elite controller trash

I've run into the same issue with my Elite Series 2. I'm going with a Scuf controller next. I'll never buy another xbox elite controller, they're poorly manufactured controllers that cost almost $200.
  5. tejo chase Win User

How is this ok?

The elite series one controller never had Bluetooth so you would've received exactly what you ordered if you need Bluetooth you need a new edition standard controller or an elite series 2
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
Thema:

Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

1. Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_- - Similar Threads - Elite series Never

2. Xbox Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller: i have sent in my xbox elite series 2 controller in for a replacement/repair due to a faulty bumper. i am wondering if it is a replacement and they send you back your original fixed device as...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Controller: My Series 2 Elite controller has drifting sticks. It has gotten considerably worse over the last couple of days. Is this a fixable issue or is this broken? I put in a request for someone to get...
  4. xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards: i have an elite controller that doesnt work anymore because it keeps forcing the menu upwards and i cant stop it, i tried EVERYTHING including doing a factory reset on my xbox with it attached...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: So I have an Elite Series 2 controller, decided to get one even though the elite series 1 controller I had owned completely fell to pieces it was so poorly made. I am now having issues with this...
  6. Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle: I have a new xbox series x and the elite 2 controller and when the xbox is sitting idle for longer than 20 min ill pick up the controller and turn it on but the controller is not being recognized...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 issue: Hi guys so i have an elite controller (series 2), and recently its been plagued with issues. The majority of buttons do not work, a, b, y, x, the main X button the analogue sticks, the only...
  8. How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?: Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for my PC. I connected it fine using the same Xbox USB dongle I use for my Elite series 1 controller and then opened the Xbox...
  9. On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...: Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The new controller seems to work fine with the...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received: Hi, After talking with support, I placed an order for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to be replaced under warranty, because the right bumper was broken, with the order details below: Order...