Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

Discus and support Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_- in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right trigger no longer works properly and gets stuck when clicking it. it has resistance even when no trigger stops are activated. i need to do a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeus Swerve Boi, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

Right trigger no longer works properly and gets stuck when clicking it. it has resistance even when no trigger stops are activated. i need to do a advanced replacement for this as well. this is the 2nd elite series 2 controller i bought and it seems like
    you guys dont focus on keeping quality the same as elite 1 triggers. I have talked to many players on xbox that do serious gaming like for example cash cups on fortnite and after 2-3 months the triggers stop working correctly and have a slight resistance to
    it even with no trigger stops on and even the bumpers get stuck.

Also why does it say my warranty is out of date when on the devices area of the microsoft site it clearly says "expires 8/11/2021"

and when i attempt to do a exchange service after the shipping method it just goes back to the first screen!??

Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_- [​IMG]

:)

Zeus Swerve Boi, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

How is this ok?

The Elite controllers never had Bluetooth capabilities until the release of the Elite Series 2, which was October 2019.
  4. Badger4life Win User

elite controller trash

I've run into the same issue with my Elite Series 2. I'm going with a Scuf controller next. I'll never buy another xbox elite controller, they're poorly manufactured controllers that cost almost $200.
  5. tejo chase Win User

How is this ok?

The elite series one controller never had Bluetooth so you would've received exactly what you ordered if you need Bluetooth you need a new edition standard controller or an elite series 2
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
Thema:

Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

1. Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_- - Similar Threads - Elite series Never

2. Xbox thinks Elite Controller Series 2 is headset. Arctis 9x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks Elite Controller Series 2 is headset. Arctis 9x: When i turn on my Elite Controller Series 2, my Xbox Series X says I’ve connected a headset...?! It also seems to conflict with my Steelseries Arctis 9X headset. Is Microsoft going to fix this?...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bumper issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bumper issue: Hello, I purchased my Elite Series 2 controller back in June. Since then I've had many issues regarding my controller staying connected to my Xbox, sometimes it will randomly reset for no reason....
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: I'm having trouble with the left joystick drifting down and having to be pushed hard and often to move up. I bought this controller in August 2020. I understood that microsoft extended the...
  5. Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: About 3 months ago, my dad got me an Xbox Elite 2 controller for my birthday. Up until a couple days ago it was working perfectly and was awesome. However, out of nowhere, the left bumper began to...
  6. Elite controller series 2 warranty extended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 warranty extended: I wad not aware that they extended the warranty from 90 days to 1 year of purchase. Unitl I searched online about a problme of my paddles not working seeing if their was a fix to it. Than it poped...
  7. Elite controller series 2 bumper issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 bumper issues: I brought an xbox elite series 2 controller in January by May I had to send it back for the joy stick to be repaired. We are now in November and the right bumper now doesn't work, it's noted this...
  8. Xbox elite 1 on series x, firmware update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 1 on series x, firmware update?: When I tried to update my elite 1 controller on the new series x it said no update needed, even after pressing the update now button and going through the controller update screen my elite 1...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty Replacement?: Hey all, I'm in the process of requesting a replacement for my Elite Series 2 that's been giving me a bit of trouble lately, and the page says to not include any of the removable pieces such as...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received: Hi, After talking with support, I placed an order for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to be replaced under warranty, because the right bumper was broken, with the order details below: Order...