Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+

Discus and support Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+ in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to find out why I cannot connect my elite 2 to my phone I have a Samsung s20+ and when I go to pair it the elite won't even show up while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XXSwayXx1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. XXSwayXx1
    XXSwayXx1 Guest

I am trying to find out why I cannot connect my elite 2 to my phone I have a Samsung s20+ and when I go to pair it the elite won't even show up while it's in pairing mode. I have no problem connecting my elite 1 or a regular Xbox controller to the same phone. Anyone have any clue as to why this would be happening. But if I plug the elite 2 into the phone it will let me use it then but as soon as I unplug it it won't work again. I would rather be able to charge my phone or not have a wire connected in the way if I domt have to n not have to use a different controller when these things cost so much anyway. I shouldn't be having these problems with this

:)

XXSwayXx1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. ​Jamie​ Win User

Hi @XXSwayXx1, The controller's Bluetooth connection may be affected by electronic interference from other devices. Avoid using the controller near other devices that transmit radio waves, and temporarily disconnect other Bluetooth devices if possible. Follow this guide to connecting a controller to your Galaxy phone. Make sure you complete each step. If the issue persists, please contact your controller's manufacturer for assistance.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Game Pass android app on Samsung Galaxy S20 layout problems

I have samsung s20 plus and I have no issues.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
  5. nuaxiam Win User

Can the xbox elite series 2 controller connect to ipad pro

Just popping in as I was also looking for an update.

I have the elite series 2 and an iPad Pro 2018 - can confirm that it does not pair. It seems as though apple still has the device whitelisted so we're waiting for an update to allow the Elite Series 2 to connect to iOS.
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+ - Similar Threads - Elite series connecting

2. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  3. My Xbox Elite controller series 2 connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite controller series 2 connectivity: Hi All, I purchased a series 2 elite controller second hand and it has loads of problems. The left Bumper does not work and has to be pressed really hard to get it to respond, the Bluetooth will...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect via USB-C

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect via USB-C: The controller is fresh out the box and i updated it via xbox accessories app, I used it for around an hour with the USB-C and all of a sudden it stops working and now doesnt even recognise its...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 won't connect via BT to PC anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 won't connect via BT to PC anymore: Just purchased an Elite S2 and right out of the box it paired right away with the PC, I then tethered it via USB so I could do the firmware update and afterwards it will not connect via BT...
  6. Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work: Hi, I've recently bought a series 2 elite controller for my xbox and it works great on that. However connecting it to my Samsung Galaxy S9+ it connects fine but none of the buttons do anything at...
  7. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...
  8. Xbox Series 2 Elite controller not connecting to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series 2 Elite controller not connecting to PC: I have this Xbox Series 2 Elite controller which has worked perfectly fine for the last week. Today, when I tried to plug it into my pc like I always did to start playing COD Black Ops Cold War,...
  9. Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues: Ever since I have gotten the Xbox Series X my Elite series 2 controller will not connect to without me having to do plug the controller into the Xbox, and do a hard shutdown, and then startup. I...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect to iOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect to iOS device: I have had an Elite Series 2 controller for many years now, and it had worked fine with my console. Recently, I have been trying to connect my controller to my iphone (running iOS 13), but the...