Elite series 2 out of stock

Discus and support Elite series 2 out of stock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been looking at finally replacing my elite controller after dealing with an unresponsive left bumper for so long to the point its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwannyT95, Apr 20, 2021.

1. SwannyT95
    SwannyT95 Guest

Hello, I have been looking at finally replacing my elite controller after dealing with an unresponsive left bumper for so long to the point its recently gotten worse.

However I cant seem to find any in stock anywhere even on Microsofts own website.

Are they due to be restocked anytime soon or has the controller been discontinued?

Thank you.

:)

SwannyT95, Apr 20, 2021
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Out of stock Elite Series 2 controllers

Hi, with the world the way it is right now this is normal to happen, some factory's are still closed or with a lack of components. Maybe in the near future this will stop happening.
  3. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

I know how you feel.Soon as we get back on track you will be able to get one.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi USMC93,

it is frustrating that products are out of stock with no indication as to when they will be back however do MS really need to provide an explanation or an excuse as to the why as we are in the midst of a global pandemic? Across various industries factories
    are being repurposed and employees are being either asked to stay home, furloughed, made redundant or required to distance themselves in factories therefore reducing the output,. All of this is in the name of employee safety which will have/is having a huge
    impact on manufacturing across the board and it could be a while before stocks can be replenished. It is hard to say for sure and all you can do is keep checking and purchase as soon as it becomes available.
  5. Javo. Win User

Out of stock in Chile

"Zmart shop" they sell the control equivalent to $236 dollars.

No body have the control.
  6. lxSakuraixl Win User

I'm sure I'm not the only person out there that was looking forward to buying a new controller, but it would be nice if Microsoft would at least give their customers some insight into what is going on with their out of stock products. Give us something,
    some sort of date or excuse. I've gotten on a few times and the store said they were in stock and I added the controller to my cart, checked out, got an error message, then boom it was out of stock again. It's just frustrating. Would just be nice to know
    something about what is going on. Rant over.
    yea its a cool controller but it has alot of issues
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 out of stock - Similar Threads - Elite series stock

2. Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I'm a huge fan of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It's the best controller I've ever owned, and it's the only controller I'm comfortable using for the FPS genre (as a lifelong PC kb+m player)....
  3. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Paired to Windows 10 PC but Not Recognized by Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Paired to Windows 10 PC but Not Recognized by Games: I just bought and unboxed an XBox Elite Series 2 Controller to use on my Windows 10 PC. It's fully charged. I was able to successfully pair it via Bluetooth but when I turn on the controller and...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App: I have the new Xbox PC app with the cloud gaming and console streaming. When I connect my Elite Series 2 controller to my PC via Bluetooth the Xbox PC app does not recognize it. I am able to get...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Hi I'm looking to get a xbox elite series 2 controller for my xbox one x I use a wired headset when I play games but I seen that the controller doesn't support bluetooth and a wired headset at the...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller stock: Okay so i know the pandemic shut alot of things down but is there any new on when retailers are going to get the elite series 2 controller? Ill buy it from Microsoft if i must but id just much...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Out of Stock?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Out of Stock?: I am in need of an Elite Series 2 because my 1st Elite Controller broke and i am too used to the controller to revert back to a default Xbox One Controller, but every UK retailer i look at labels...
  8. When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...: Ive been looking to buy the Xbox elite controller series 2 for a while now and it seems to be out of stock everywhere, i was just wondering if the microsoft store is due to have more stock any...
  9. Out of stock Elite Series 2 controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Out of stock Elite Series 2 controllers: I'm sure I'm not the only person out there that was looking forward to buying a new controller, but it would be nice if Microsoft would at least give their customers some insight into what is...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller RB/LB double clicking and out of stock

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller RB/LB double clicking and out of stock: Left and right bumper double click for no reason. I can't replace my controller because its also out of stock from Best Buy. I bought their warranty and I can't even get a new controller, great...