Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielGuerrero5, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not in the case or anywhere else in the box. I don’t want a refund
    or an exchange, just want the part sent out to me. Anyone else missing parts?

:)

DanielGuerrero5, Nov 8, 2019
  2. DanielGuerrero5 Win User

Hello,

I have called the support number several times. I called 1-877-696-7786 about 3-4 times. Every time I called, I was transferred to someone who would look over the case, and then tell me they couldn't help and to call the exact same number to help with the
    issue. I don't know how calling the same number would transfer me to someone different, but I did and the result stayed the same.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DanielGuerrero5,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this situation. If you pre-ordered the v2 Elite from the Microsoft Store, then you may wish to reach out and

contact Microsoft Store Support
    to let them know that the part was missing from your order. It should have been located in the case; however, if it was missing when you received it, then they'll be able to rectify the situation for you.

Give them a call and explain the issue. Please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One Elite controller series 2.
    I recommend to contact Customer Support for further assistance. You will
    have to schedule a callback.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic – warranty, service & repair
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. CAPGamez Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 (malfunction)

I have had the Elite Series 2 from day 1 which i pre-ordered and no issue as of yet, could be a bad batch of micro switches that dont effect everyone
  6. a sittingduck73 Win User

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Deluxe Edition - Season Pass shows "Owned" but I cannot install and am not getting the SP DLCs

So this is what I got

2 praxis kits

1 of each grenade

1300 crafting parts

2000 credits

Elite tranq rifle

Elite Combat Rifle

Elite battle rifle

Elite 10mm pistol

Classic revolver

Enforcet armour

Modern armour

Classic armour

Classic trench coat

Intruder trench coat

Modern trench coat.

I pre- Ordered the the deluxe edition with season pass

Seems I'm missing equipment from the assault pack
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts - Similar Threads - Elite Series Pre

2. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, My sons controller series 2 is failing, the bumpers don't work anymore, its less than a year old, I understand this is an issue that is widely known now, I would like it replaced asap...
  3. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: Hello everyone, I want to talk about my experience with this "premium" controller. To get straight to the point, this $200 premium controller didn't last 7 months for me until it started having...
  4. New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!: Hi, i bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller 5 months ago. Worked fine for 2 months, then one of the toggles had an issue. No problem I thought, its passed the Amazon return daye but its...
  5. Elite Series 2 disconnecting when Bluetooth Headphones are connected

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 disconnecting when Bluetooth Headphones are connected: Hi, I have been having an ongoing problem with Bluetooth on my laptop with the Elite Series 2 controller for months. I've browsed the forums many times, and although there have been many topics...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:: So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I got, but I’m not exactly sure how to apply it....
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: A little while ago I bought an Elite Controller series 2 and I have noticed that the case might be the cause of stick drift. The controller doesnt quite fit in the case and when the case is zipped...
  8. Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?: I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes the buttons?...
  9. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...