Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielGuerrero5, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not in the case or anywhere else in the box. I don’t want a refund
    or an exchange, just want the part sent out to me. Anyone else missing parts?

:)

DanielGuerrero5, Nov 8, 2019
  2. DanielGuerrero5 Win User

Hello,

I have called the support number several times. I called 1-877-696-7786 about 3-4 times. Every time I called, I was transferred to someone who would look over the case, and then tell me they couldn't help and to call the exact same number to help with the
    issue. I don't know how calling the same number would transfer me to someone different, but I did and the result stayed the same.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DanielGuerrero5,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this situation. If you pre-ordered the v2 Elite from the Microsoft Store, then you may wish to reach out and

contact Microsoft Store Support
    to let them know that the part was missing from your order. It should have been located in the case; however, if it was missing when you received it, then they'll be able to rectify the situation for you.

Give them a call and explain the issue. Please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One Elite controller series 2.
    I recommend to contact Customer Support for further assistance. You will
    have to schedule a callback.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic – warranty, service & repair
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. a sittingduck73 Win User

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Deluxe Edition - Season Pass shows "Owned" but I cannot install and am not getting the SP DLCs

So this is what I got

2 praxis kits

1 of each grenade

1300 crafting parts

2000 credits

Elite tranq rifle

Elite Combat Rifle

Elite battle rifle

Elite 10mm pistol

Classic revolver

Enforcet armour

Modern armour

Classic armour

Classic trench coat

Intruder trench coat

Modern trench coat.

I pre- Ordered the the deluxe edition with season pass

Seems I'm missing equipment from the assault pack
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts - Similar Threads - Elite Series Pre

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: 204/5000 is this normal in every elite 2 driver when you put fortnitessä deadzone of less than 0.08 as sticks for moving by itself, two different driver I've tested, the second began swaying...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  4. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: This is a P.S.A I HAVE CRACKED THE CODE ON THE CONTROLLER ISSUE. EVERY CONTROLLER I HAVE RECEIVED THAT HAS BEEN DEFECTIVE (4) HAVE THE SAME LOT NUMBER (1941) A GOOD LOT NUMBER WITH A NON DEFECTIVE...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud: When connecting my Elite Series 2 controller to my Android Device (Pixel 4XL w/ Android 10), the View button acts like the default Android back button which breaks functionality in some games....
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  8. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  9. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...