Elite Series 2 Repair

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had my Elite Series 2 controller since Christmas and the left stick has really bad drift and sometimes is unusable, did some research and found they're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwistyRecon, Jun 24, 2021.

1. TwistyRecon
    TwistyRecon Guest

Elite Series 2 Repair

Had my Elite Series 2 controller since Christmas and the left stick has really bad drift and sometimes is unusable, did some research and found they're prone to this issue.

Any chance Microsoft does replacements or repairs? It's way too pricey to come with this issue.

:)

TwistyRecon, Jun 24, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  3. AngelObullets Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

The elite controller series one did have a few faults but did have a good repair back up system but the stronger one is the series 2.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Elite Series 2 Repair

5. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
  6. Angel holy Win User

Elite Series 2 Repair (help)

I think it may be best to get in touch with
    Xbox Support
    via this link.
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Repair

1. Elite Series 2 Repair - Similar Threads - Elite Series Repair

2. Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website: Once again I am here with my Elite Controller issues which has been compounded by the fact I can't even request a repair/replacement as the website doesn't appear to work or recognise my...
  3. Sending my Xbox Elite series 2 controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending my Xbox Elite series 2 controller for repair: im Sending my Xbox Elite series 2 controller for repair and it says i need to print out 3 Customs Invoice and im not sure what im meant to be doing with them once I printed them out it also says...
  4. Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?: So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it looks troublesome as I have to send the...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers Repair: Hello, this is my first Xbox Elite controller and I have problems with it which include the left stick being broken and the right bumper being broken. My warrenty is no longer valid and I would...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK): My apologies first and foremost, as this is more of a rant than a discussion. I have been an XBOX owner since the original console debut in 2002. I have purchased, owned and thoroughly enjoyed...
  7. Xbox elite series 1 Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 Repair: Hello, I have been having problems with my series 1 elite controller (Out of warranty period) and I am trying to find a way to send it in for repairs, I cannot find the repair request for series...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 1 repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 1 repair: I've tried contact Microsoft and haven't had success getting any answers. But would like to see if it is possible to send my xbox series 1 controller for repair as the left analog stick does not...
  9. I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...: So as the title says i sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs/replacement, i put everything that came with the controller back in its box when i sent it out, but when i got the...
  10. Seeking repair of Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Seeking repair of Elite Controller Series 1: Today is December 24th, 2020. Can some one post a link for getting my broken MS Elite Controller S1 repaired? For some reason I've not been able to locate info re: controller repair by searching...