Elite Series 2 replacement in worse condition

Discus and support Elite Series 2 replacement in worse condition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I received a replacement Elite Series 2 controller from Microsoft today after sending my old one in for repair (went faulty under warranty) -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SavXtreme, Apr 6, 2021.

1. SavXtreme
    SavXtreme Guest

Hi, I received a replacement Elite Series 2 controller from Microsoft today after sending my old one in for repair (went faulty under warranty) - surprisingly I received what appeared to be a sealed Series 2 box (both seals unbroken and new). But when I opened it, it was a clearly used controller with the grips in quite poor condition.

I was not expecting a new controller but I was at least expecting my old one repaired and returned because it was in mint condition. I don't want to swap my mint condition controller for a poor condition one when it's not my fault the controller went faulty.

A few questions on this please:

1) Is it normal to find a used controller in a sealed Series 2 box as a replacement from Microsoft?

2) Is there anything I can do to get my old controller back or at least a better condition controller replacement?

3) How do I switch my existing Series 2 controller settings/profile onto a different Series 2 controller? Or should it be automatic?

Thanks

:)

SavXtreme, Apr 6, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  3. Mercinary15 Win User

Xbox one elite controller 2

Ive gotten 2 elite series 2 controllers from amazon and both had stick drift out of the box. The second was even worse than the first. Amazon wouldn’t send me a 3rd and just refunded me.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

5. Shaneblack82 Win User

Boton Lb y Rb fallan en Elite Series 2[Lb and Rb button fail in Elite Series 2]

Yes, unfortunately some people have been reporting issues with elite series 2. Mine has been amazing. Xbox has been good with issuing replacements.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

Hi Katelyn,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on replacement. Only send the controller itself. Take off all attachments, like thumbsticks, paddles, D-pad, etc. Do not send it in the case either.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 replacement in worse condition - Similar Threads - Elite Series replacement

2. Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements: Hello, I was wondering if Microsoft offers replacement parts for sale for analogue sticks for the Xbox Elite controller (Series 1). I've tried searching for it but all I ever really find is...
  3. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 controller with a right bumper registering 2 clicks, and a slight drift on left stick. It is very good condition, and i consider myself lucky that it doesn’t have bad...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty: Hi there, I recently got my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced under warranty, however, this replacement is also faulty. The A button is difficult to press and make a successful input on-screen,...
  5. Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 replacement: I bought a Elite series 2 controller and within a day the left thumbstick started to drift. Finally received a replacement and now this new controller has a mechanical issue as well. Went to my...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Warranty Replacement Help/Advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Warranty Replacement Help/Advice?: I initiated a controller replacement on January 5 for an Elite Series 2 that was a gift for someone. He told me he had the right bumper issue, and as it wore on he ended up with stick drift....
  7. Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty: Hello community, I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller at Christmas, 2019. Around June, I realised that the trigger and bumpers weren't working so well, so I requested a replacement and...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller broken, replacement came and it is also defective

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller broken, replacement came and it is also defective: Purchased an elite series 2 controller sometime in october 2020, worked well for about 3 weeks, then the RB started registering twice when i would press it. Sent in the controller for a...
  9. I would like my xbox elite series 2 controller repaired instead of replaced with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like my xbox elite series 2 controller repaired instead of replaced with another...: To be blunt, my Elite Series 2 controller was recommended by multiple websites and I find it to be one of the most disappointing purchase I've ever made in that lofty price range. The bluetooth...
  10. Replacement elite series 2 defective on arrival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement elite series 2 defective on arrival: Title says it all. This is the 3rd elite v2 sent in for issues with left thumbstick. First time, click would not respond. Second , changed sprint button to a bottom trigger, to help controller...