Elite series 2 return...packing

Discus and support Elite series 2 return...packing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have gone thru the warranty process but need to know what all goes into the box when i put the label on and send it back? Just the controller or its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by monkeyballsmyers, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Elite series 2 return...packing

I have gone thru the warranty process but need to know what all goes into the box when i put the label on and send it back? Just the controller or its whole pouch?

:)

monkeyballsmyers, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Just the controller. No accessories, removable parts, etc. Anything else you send is not guaranteed to be returned.
  3. monkeyballsmyers Win User

Sweet thanks for the response!
  4. Nasir090 Win User

Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

My controller doesn't take batteries it's the elite series 2 it has a built in rechargeable battery pack
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

Is it an Elite Series 2 Controller?

If so you have till January 31 to return or exchange it if you purchased it from the Microsoft online store.
  6. aydanpatel Win User

Xbox elite series 2 return

it has nothing about what to put in the box when i return and i am asking about and exchange not a return sorry if i was not clear thanks for trying to help.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 return...packing - Similar Threads - Elite series return

2. Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games: I bought an Elite Controller Series 2 and it is updated with current firmware and bluetooth is connected. I cannot use it with any PC games, I have tried 5 different games. It works with a cord...
  3. Broken series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken series 2 elite controller: GREAT NEWS!!. After calling Microsoft and talking to them about my series 2 controller they told me the warranty was only good for 90 days I was very frustrated, I waited a couple months and...
  4. Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?: I just bought this controller 2 weeks ago and am just now getting this very annoying issue... I bought this controller solely for the purpose of playing wirelessly and to replace my 1st gen Elite...
  5. Elite Series 2 - Under One Year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 - Under One Year: I purchased my Elite 2 controller on Nov 28, 2019 (According to the receipt I still have). Its been getting worse and worse for months and with the change in warranty I would like to have it...
  6. Elite controller series 2 party chat not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite controller series 2 party chat not working: When I use my elite controller the party chat doesnt work, when I use another controller it works with the same headset. The mic monitoring works while using the elite controller but the party...
  7. Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time: i purchased one on day of release and had issue's with it from the get go but wasn't playing a huge amount but during the lockdown i decieded to go through the warranty process and sent it back...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return: I submitted a service request for my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller after the right shoulder button started playing up. I've sent the controller back to microsoft as instructed and the courier...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller return: Hi there, As is widely known there are numerous issues with the Series 2 controllers. I am now on my second one and have had it for 5 months. Even though I had issues with button presses it...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 return

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite series 2 return: I am exange my Xbox controller for a new one but I don't know what I am supposed to put in the box. like do i send the controllers with bubble wrap and no joysticks or dpad or do i put it in its...