Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android

Discus and support Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I attempted to use my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Fortnite Mobile. I have a Samsung Note S10+ and my controller is brand new. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jshank1390, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Jshank1390
    Jshank1390 Guest

Hello,

I attempted to use my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Fortnite Mobile. I have a Samsung Note S10+ and my controller is brand new. The controller connects through Bluetooth fine and everything registers except the triggers & the rear paddles.

I tried resetting the controller to default to see if the controller settings were the issue but this did not solve my problem, please help me!!!

:)

Jshank1390, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  3. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  4. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Mapping Thumbsticks on Elite Controller 2

Thanks Viper.

That seems totally strange to me. It can't be an analogue digital hing as it allows you to map, say, the right trigger, to a button.

I really really hope they add that soon!

I appreciate your reply. Happy New Year.
    Well you can't re-map the triggers on the Standard or Elite Series 1 controller, but you can with the Elite Series 2. It does seem like an analog/digital thing. I hope its not to hard to add the stick direction re-mapping function to the Series 2.

I will send feedback to Microsoft about this.

Happy New Year to you.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android - Similar Threads - Elite Series Trigger

2. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  3. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  5. New Elite pad series 1 back triggers not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite pad series 1 back triggers not working: So basically my old pad broke under warranty with stick drift so xbox sent me a replacement pad. Which after waiting 2 weeks I got that pad also had stick drift. So i contacted them got a...
  6. XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger: I received my new XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday. It burn't a hole in my pocket, but I love it. I love the magnetically coupled buttons and thumbsticks, the solid feel of the...
  7. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  8. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  9. Elite Series 2 - Problem with trigger rumble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 - Problem with trigger rumble: Hello everybody, just wanted to ask, if it is normal, that the Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger don't vibrate that strong. I checked the vibration setting, everything is turned up at 100%. But...
  10. Elite Series 2 Rumble Triggers behaving strange

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Rumble Triggers behaving strange: Got my elite v2 today, let it charge first. After pairing it for first time with my Xbox it prompted me to the firmware update (4.8.1908.0) After having it updated I went straight into the...