Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OstentatiousAnt, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up, furthermore if the chat/game mixer isn’t split dead even there
    is a distinct echo from the game audio.

I am using a turtle beach elite pro TAC amp which works using my other controllers.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

:)

OstentatiousAnt, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there OstentatiousAnt,

Thank you for letting us know that the steps that Mikeysoonerfan provided has helped resolve the problem. We will go ahead and lock the thread as the issue has been resolved, if you run into any other problems or have any other questions for us
    please start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

I hope this helps.
  3. OstentatiousAnt Win User

Fantastic! This worked, thank you, I must have done this on my other controllers without realising because my elite didn’t have it to this setting.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I dont have that head set, but if you have a wireless connection to audio and have a wired connection to chat like I do with with my head set you have to turn off the game sound through the sound mixer from the menu and slide it all the way over to the
    chat side turning off the game sound that comes through the controller. If you hit your menu button when you have your headset plugged in it should be part of the menu.
  5. R4VER Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Their current flip and win is a xbox one x sweepstake.

There is another for 2 white elite controllers, turtle beach elite pro 2 headset + audio system, 3 months xbox live as a bundle
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Headset

I hear that the turtle beach elite pros sound pretty good.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue. - Similar Threads - Elite Series Turtle

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  3. Elite Series 2 warranty issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 warranty issue?: I'm having an issue with my elite series 2 controller that is within warranty, as confirmed when entering the serial number on the support.xbox.com site for the replacement request form. Yet...
  4. Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite Series 2, connected to phone but doesn't work: Hi, I've recently bought a series 2 elite controller for my xbox and it works great on that. However connecting it to my Samsung Galaxy S9+ it connects fine but none of the buttons do anything at...
  5. Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X: For example, in the game "The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition" on Xbox Series X, the controller, although every time registers a button press of LT, it only rarely registers a button press on RT. In...
  6. Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller: I purchased an elite 2 Xbox one controller through Amazon, and it didn’t offer extended warranty, and from what I can tell I have 45 days to purchase it through Microsoft. How can I actually...
  7. ELITE Series 1 does not work with battery power

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE Series 1 does not work with battery power: I use a rechargable battery pack with my Elite controller. Recently the controller will not turn on with battery pack. When replaced with fresh batteries, controller doesn’t turn on. Battery pack...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi i purchased for my son this christmas a brand new Xbox elite series 2 controller, im sad to say but also very disapointed that the left stiick has developed a problem of failing to return to...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 1 repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 1 repair: I've tried contact Microsoft and haven't had success getting any answers. But would like to see if it is possible to send my xbox series 1 controller for repair as the left analog stick does not...
  10. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...