Elite Series 2 Unusable in less than 6 months

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Unusable in less than 6 months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my Elite Series 2 for a little under 6 months. First, the left bumper stopped working. I had paddles I could map to, so it wasn't the end of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WerewolfJesus69, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Elite Series 2 Unusable in less than 6 months

I've had my Elite Series 2 for a little under 6 months. First, the left bumper stopped working. I had paddles I could map to, so it wasn't the end of the world. Then my right stick got a little stick drift. Manageable but annoying. All of a sudden, my
    right bumper stops working AND my left stick is virtually unusable. It has SEVERE stick drift, and is not responsive when I push the left stick up. I can't move forward in any games. How can a nearly $200 piece of equipment fail and become unusable in under
    6 months. Do I have any recourse? It's outside of warranty (which is bs in and of itself. How can you vouch for the quality of something that costs $200 for only 3 months).

:)

WerewolfJesus69, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

If all your warranties are out (I.E. Any form of return warranties), you can try to find either a local tech repair store or find a site in which you can ship it in for repair (Option One is the safer option). Usually system repair stores can do wonders
    as they've helped fix issues with some of my systems that had an expired warranty.
  3. Jstalenski Win User

Elite series 2 left thumbstick delay/drift

Hi I purchased a Xbox series 2 elite controller on preorder in September 2019. It arrived in November 2019. I used this controller for Less than 6 months with normal use and it already has hardware issues. The left number doesn’t respond, the right joystick
    sways the character all over even with adjusting dead zone. I did some research and Microsoft has acknowledged that this is a known issue and this controller is faulty. A quick google search will show you hundreds of people have the same issue. My warranty
    ended in January but since this is a known issue I would believe it should be replaced. It’s ridiculous if Microsoft thinks you should pay $200 for a controller every 6 months.

Xbox elite series 2
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

personally i am not happy with the quality of the elite series controller: for such a high price it should be much more resistant. After less than 6 months mine series 1 started having stick issues (slow constant movement towards the left, alway), which
    is very annoying, and after 9 months Rb button started not to work. I hope series x controller will be better quality: i would pay 20 bucks more for a better quality controller
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Problems With the Heist

Does 360 not have elite challenges? 5:20 is one of the elite challenges on Fleeca. The other 2 for Fleeca is beat it without any restarts, and with less than 6% damage to the armored car.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamerscore and what it does

so what deal did you get?

i have been with xbox less than 6 months and i just got 2 months for £2 thats probably about $3.50.

the first time i got 3 months for £7.50 plus 800msp`s free,and i had less than 1000 gamerscore at the time.
Thema:

1. Elite Series 2 Unusable in less than 6 months - Similar Threads - Elite Series Unusable

2. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: My controllers bottom right paddle has recently stopped working every time I assign a button to hit the paddle doesn’t respond I’ve tried everything I don’t know what to do....
  3. XBOX elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX elite series 2 controller: my elite series 2 controller for some reason the RB bumper is not detecting some inputs unless I put my finger in a very specific spot. 9c998c4f-bdc6-4991-a236-9dd714c8b444
  4. Xbox Series Elite 2 Paddles Unresponsive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Elite 2 Paddles Unresponsive: I have owned an Elite Series 2 for a little less than a year now. I went to play today when I realized all of my paddles suddenly became unresponsive, both in game and on the xbox accessories app....
  5. Elite series 2 controller pairs to android phone just fine, launches games through cloud...

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 controller pairs to android phone just fine, launches games through cloud...: It's connected via Bluetooth to my S21 ultra, and my phone is considering it a "physical keyboard" and it controls the menu in games just fine, but when I hit "B" it goes to my phone's app...
  6. Elite series 2 X button permanently stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite series 2 X button permanently stuck: I’ve had this controller for a while now, but today my x is constantly being registered without even being touched. Does anyone know a fix or why it’s doing this?...
  7. Need my Elite series 2 controller mechanics in my sticks and throughout my controller to be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need my Elite series 2 controller mechanics in my sticks and throughout my controller to be...: My Xbox elite series 2 controller is not being responsive on the left stick and it is not reacting in an instant and then when I go to the back of my controller one of the things where I would put...
  8. Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2: My series 2 controller will not stay powered on. Whether I leave on charging dock or plugged in with the provided USB-C cable, it will not keep charge or power on. When i press the power button it...
  9. Elite Series 2 Right Analog Stick Grinding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Right Analog Stick Grinding: I just got a refurbished controller as a replacement for my old one that was having button issues, but this new one is having issues as well. All the buttons appear to work, but the right analog...
  10. Elite 2 and the Xbox Series X - 12/14 Update BUG - Controller is unusable, just shakes on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 and the Xbox Series X - 12/14 Update BUG - Controller is unusable, just shakes on...: Xbox Series X - 12/14 Update BUG - Controller is unusable, renders console unusable. - You can not hit any buttons - You can not use XSX controller or Elite2 Elite2 on the latest Xbox Series...