Elite Series 2 Warranty

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I do not buy the warranty at the start, can I later down the future? 62642ca2-6d5b-4564-987d-bcabe7e7313f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadysGalaxy, May 30, 2022.

1. ShadysGalaxy
    ShadysGalaxy Guest

Elite Series 2 Warranty

If I do not buy the warranty at the start, can I later down the future?

:)

ShadysGalaxy, May 30, 2022
  2. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  3. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Disconnects and Warranty incorrect

Did you buy a warranty? I have an elite series 2 and it had the standard 90 day warranty. Perhaps its a visual big on the website.
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Warranty

1. Elite Series 2 Warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Series Warranty

2. Elites Series 2 Warranty Shipment Lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elites Series 2 Warranty Shipment Lost?: I already sent the controller, and have shipping delivery confirmation, I have been patiently waiting for any answers via email and assumed it would take long but its been quite enough time I...
  3. How do I purchase warranty on my Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 bought from retailer...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I purchase warranty on my Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 bought from retailer...: I purchased a New Microsoft Elite Controller Series 2 from GameStop today (4/18/22). GameStop offered me a two year warranty for $70. I heard Microsoft allows for purchase of two year warranty for...
  4. Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi, I'm unable to claim warranty on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't have any invoice. I registered the device on my account page, as per instructions....
  5. Elite Series 2 warranty clock starts 3 months before purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 warranty clock starts 3 months before purchase?: Folks, I'm having an issue w/ my new $170 controller. I purchased a brand new elite series 2 on December 22nd from Wal-Mart, w/ the intention of adding the microsoft complete warranty within 45...
  6. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?: Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new...
  7. Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller: I've been trying to put in an order for my controller because I've been experiencing issues with it powering off randomly while playing games. I've tried troubleshooting the issue and have had no...
  8. XBox Elite Controller (series 2) out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Controller (series 2) out of warranty: I have an Elite series 2 controller that is out of warranty that I would like to get repaired if possible. Does Microsoft do this?? The glue on the grips has come loose and they slip. Additionally...
  9. Elite Series 2 Xbox Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Xbox Controller Warranty: Do i have a warranty for my Elite Series Two Controller? Number on back of controller, 02630015036028 fc10f09c-5eba-4dab-b2b2-ab772367ffb2
  10. xbox elite series 2 sent out for warranty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite series 2 sent out for warranty: i recently received my Xbox elite series 2 controller back from warranty today and when i sent it out for warranty i sent all the original accessories and box with the charge doc and when I...