Elite series 2 X button permanently stuck

Discus and support Elite series 2 X button permanently stuck in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had this controller for a while now, but today my x is constantly being registered without even being touched. Does anyone know a fix or why it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by austincriss, Jul 19, 2021.

1. austincriss
    austincriss Guest

I’ve had this controller for a while now, but today my x is constantly being registered without even being touched. Does anyone know a fix or why it’s doing this?

:)

austincriss, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  6. s0ccer1600 Win User

Xbox Series X losing Controller Connection

Thank you for this; the issue is that the pair button on the Series X does not work most of the time. It just does not start the pairing process; I have multiple older Xboxs including the Xbox One X and the Xbox One Elite and neither had an issue pairing
    the Elite 2.
Thema:

1. Elite series 2 X button permanently stuck - Similar Threads - Elite series button

2. Xbox Suggestion; Xbox Elite Series controller button mapping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Suggestion; Xbox Elite Series controller button mapping: Could we get an option to map our buttons to mute the microphone in the party chat, and turn up/down the headset volume? submitted by /u/itsguccigalaxy2 [link] [comments]
  3. My elite series 2 rb and lb buttons are sometimes working but most of the time unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 rb and lb buttons are sometimes working but most of the time unresponsive: This is very annoying and the 90 day warranty means i can not replace it 44e9af04-454e-4756-95f7-b09320d640d6
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  5. Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck: I've had my controller for a while now and had the usual problems (stick drift, bumper issues) but this is entirely new. The start button is apparently always held down, it's not visibly stuck,...
  6. Elite Series 2 charging LED below Xbox Guide button keeps blinking on and off

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 charging LED below Xbox Guide button keeps blinking on and off: Why does this keep happening? it is pugged into USB, with the latest firmware. Brand new controller, but the charging indicator keeps blinking on and off periodically, why is this?...
  7. Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click: Hello. I'm quite frustrated as I just received my third Xbox Elite 2 series controller, that as you know is considered a premium control with a hefty price tag. The problem with this one, as all...
  8. shell button difference between xbox one elite series 2 elite 1

in XboX Insiders
    shell button difference between xbox one elite series 2 elite 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/egkasy [link] [comments]
  9. Unresponsive buttons elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive buttons elite series 2: Just got my elite series 2 today as a gift and was pretty excited to use it. The A button is extremely unresponsive. Im seeing closed posts from over a year ago with people having the same issue....
  10. Elite Controller Gen 2 button issue on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller Gen 2 button issue on Series X: I bought a Elite Gen 2 about a month ago and the A button isnt very responsive (sometimes have to press 2-3 times for it to register). Ive sent the controller back and they returned it saying no...