Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues

Discus and support Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone having issues with their Xbox Controllers with Samsung Smart TV's, when on their Steam Link app? Ever since the firmware update for both... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShlappinDahBass, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues

Is anyone having issues with their Xbox Controllers with Samsung Smart TV's, when on their Steam Link app? Ever since the firmware update for both controllers, the mapping is completely messed up only in the Steam Link app (Halo Infinite, moving the right joystick right will make you zoom in, RT brings up the menu, etc.).

If this isn't a known issue, thought I'd throw this out there. I connect my controllers by the TV's Bluetooth as well. Is there a way to fix this or should I just wait until the next firmware update?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

submitted by /u/ShlappinDahBass
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShlappinDahBass, Nov 23, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox wireless gamepad on smart TV for Steam Link

Hi Xabi,

I found on Steam's support site for the Steam Link that a few controllers are compatible with the Steam Link on a Samsung Smart TV, but the Xbox One wireless controller is not one of them. It says wired so you will need to use it with a USB cable.

Here is the link:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5613-TADC-2802
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Series 2

Thema:

Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues

1. Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controllers

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?: What's going on with the $180 $160 ELITE series 2 xbox controller? I just bought one (for use on PC) from the microsoft store. First time I used it, the A button was only intermittently...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Repair: I have an elite series 2 controller that is out of warranty. Both the left and right bumpers have stopped working, and there is severe left hand drift that I constantly have to correct. I have...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Just bought one of the Elite series 2 controllers a couple days ago.. Everything on it works fine except my B button. I have to press it harder than the other ones. I spent good money on this...
  5. Elite Series 2 Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Xbox controller: I've only had my Elite series 2 for roughly a week now and this is the first time I've had to charge it since then, I've already updated (using the USB-C cable supplied out of the box) to the...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...: Hey everyone/Microsoft/whoever, Bought an Elite Series 2 about 2/3 months ago, RB yesterday became less responsive especially on quicker clicks or clicks closer to the top of the controller. LB...
  7. Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off: I don't know if there is something I can do with it, but every time I connect the controller to the cable and I'm using it at the same time it just turns off again and again, it only happens when...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumper Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumper Issue: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller a year and two weeks ago. I've been away on deployment and have only used it for about three months of the last twelve. The Right Bumper is unresponsive....
  9. Elite Series 2 controller shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller shuts off.: Elite Series 2 controller shuts off when both of the joysticks are pressed to the upper left and click the RS and it can't be turned back on untill it's placed on the charger for just a second. I...
  10. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Hello I just bought and elite controller series 2 to play on my pc but there is a big issue with it. If you connect it via Bluetooth when you press A it opens the game bar, making gaming...