Elite Series 2

Discus and support Elite Series 2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was able to connect my controller from my Xbox One X to my IPad with the IOS 13 update. With the Elite Series 2 being the newest model of controller,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Subject-KGB, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Elite Series 2

I was able to connect my controller from my Xbox One X to my IPad with the IOS 13 update. With the Elite Series 2 being the newest model of controller, why down it not connect to the IPad?

Could this be added in a future update? I traded my other controller in to the game store...

submitted by /u/Subject-KGB
    [link] [comments]

/u/Subject-KGB, Nov 6, 2019
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  3. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

Elite Series 2

1. Elite Series 2 - Similar Threads - Elite Series

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle: One of the small rubber covers on one of my trigger throw selection levers on the bottom of my elite series 2 fell off and i cannot find it. Im happy to pay for a replacement but cannot figure out...
  3. My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.: As subject states. My controller is no longer consistently accepting inputs, particularly from the "LB" button. I had started to notice over a month ago that occasionally the face buttons (ABXY)...
  4. Elite Series 2 unresponsive Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 unresponsive Buttons: Hello there, "A" Button is not always recognized when pressed. I have alread read all threads regarding this Problem. But there still seems to be no resolution. I have received the 3rd...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click: I got this elite controller off a friend brand new for cheap no problems and two months into having the controller rb button starts to double input and is very annoying and i wish there was a way...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  7. Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller: I was wondering what options I have with a faulty controller. I am a PC gamer exclusively, and I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. A few days ago the left trigger started to give some...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time: Does anybody know how long repairs are taking for the elite series 2 controller? Microsoft has had mine for about a month now and I still haven’t gotten any updates that they have started working...
  9. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: This has been by far the worst experince ive had with xbox and has tempted me to switch over to playstaion. I bought the elite series 2 controller and had to return it because the left bumper...
  10. Elite series 2 paddle misshaped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 paddle misshaped: I am trying to contact someone about a misshaped paddle on a brand new elite series 2 controller. If I try and go through the automated warranty microsoft is trying to charge me $44 for something...