Elite series one controller stick drift

Discus and support Elite series one controller stick drift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The FIFA BESTS, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Elite series one controller stick drift

My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft repair controllers/ do they sell parts? What will it cost to replace both L/R thumb stick modules? What
    would it cost for a new joystick motherboard?

:)

The FIFA BESTS, Jan 14, 2020
  2. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  3. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  4. The FIFA BESTS Win User

I tried to register my controller but keep getting this message "We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for
    assistance. (tbm8qvZt4kOUXZy9.24)". I called the 1 800 4 my-xbox number for support and get a message telling me to go online and request a call back from support . I request a call from support and get a message " Phone
    calls and chats aren't available for this issue." What the heck do I need to do to get my elite series one controller repaired? Thanks
  5. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Hello!

Yes, Microsoft can repair controllers, and other items like Xbox's, etc. It's debatable how much it would be to repair your Elite controller, but once you contact their support repair page, they can give an estimate. If you have any questions, ask me or
    visit these links:

https://support.xbox.com/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  6. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
Thema:

1. Elite series one controller stick drift - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. elite series 2 controler dosent charge on the dock.

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controler dosent charge on the dock.: Brand new series 2 elite controller. Have the dock on my desk with "cloth" removed, and plugged into Xbox one via included cord. Controller will charge when plugged directly into cord....
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 compatible Headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 compatible Headsets?: Hi I bougth an Series 2 last week, (i have the v1), amazing, but i faced some issues of static, buzz, and digured out the 3.5mm conector not fits well, he "moves" insise the plug. I tested on 3...
  4. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...
  5. Series 2 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller: Ive noticed that my elite 2 controller randomly turning off while gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue ? 96102280-aabf-4214-9bdb-9735a0b23929
  6. Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair: This post that I've just created now here at this forum is to Xbox Support Team. I have emailed 2 separate complaints and have not received any reply. I tried contacting but Live chat is not...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Dear Microsoft, I am really quite frustrated at the Xbox Elite Series 2, i am now on my 4th controller with unresponsive buttons. I have had 2 in lot 1942, 1 in lot 1945, 1 in lot 1943. All 4...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  10. Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive: I have had the new series 2 controller for 8 Weeks now and have been pleased with it, however the right button has become unresponsive, sometimes working and sometimes needing to really press down...