Elite series one controller stick drift

Discus and support Elite series one controller stick drift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The FIFA BESTS, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Elite series one controller stick drift

My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft repair controllers/ do they sell parts? What will it cost to replace both L/R thumb stick modules? What
    would it cost for a new joystick motherboard?

:)

The FIFA BESTS, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have two original elite controllers and one pf the new elite 2 controllers that I got my son for Christmas. They all have drift issues with the left sticks. I hd thought it would be addressed with the new version, but I guess not. Please help
    make this right.
    Unfortunately, stick drift seems all too common in this current generation on Xbox, on PS4, and even on Switch. I wonder if it's because so many games use the sticks at buttons as well, which is leading to extra pressure being exerted? I've lost many controllers
    to stick drift, and looking at the forums and reddit, a lot of people are complaining about stick drift issues from day one with the Elite series 2. Fingers crossed that Xbox can address the issue for everybody affected by it.
  5. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  6. J.Q.1 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working properly.

I called support and they said I would either have to buy a new controller (****) or pay $99 dollars for fixing it. So basically a $300 controller that I'm looking at. I told customer service that I want to speak to a manager. They said a manager would
    contact me within 72 hours. I don't play much. I was hoping this controller would've lasted me at least 3 years. I had the first Elite controller and the rubber parts came off along with major stick drift on both sticks. My Elite Series 2 has stick drift but
    nothing that effects my play, even on fps games. It's the bumpers and paddles functions that are messed up. I want to buy the new Xbox Series X. I was looking forward to pairing it up with my Elite Series 2 controller. Now I'm having second thoughts.
Thema:

Elite series one controller stick drift

1. Elite series one controller stick drift - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Powering On and Pairing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Powering On and Pairing: My controller doesn't seem to turn on by pressing and holding the xbox button. I have to plug it in via USB, which will power it on, and then disconnect the USB and then it flashes slowly to say...
  3. Controller elite series 2 warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller elite series 2 warranty: hello, my elite series 2 controller warranty expires on september, can i buy the 3 year warranty still? when i bought it i didnt buy it because i didnt know they were so flawed, now i sent mine to...
  4. Elite Series 2 Xbox controller rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Xbox controller rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox elite controller series 2. After playing a fee games, i noticed that the left main rumble was making a weird buzing noise instead of the usual vibration. Every...
  5. Xbox Elite controller series 2 - Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 - Bluetooth issue: I got this controller for our HTPC in the living room so we don't have a long cable in our way. Connecting to Bluetooth was straightforward and according to the Xbox accessories app on Windows...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used, a weird buzzing noise came out of the left...
  7. Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 parts

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 parts: So back in October I had a house fire but everything is ok now but when I got m controller back one of the thumbsticks were missing and the box with the carrying case and extra thumbsticks and...
  8. xbox series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series 2 elite controller: Does microsoft employ managers? Only asking because this is the second time I was promised a return call from a manager. I've been trying since LAST YEAR to have something done with my broken xbox...
  9. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  10. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Are there still problems with the elite 2 controller? 3eb78253-626b-4597-ab9d-4651e727d539