Elite V2 controller issues

Discus and support Elite V2 controller issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I understand its hard to make the perfect controller and little bugs are to be expected then worked out but this has almost been a full year since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kevinbarnes8, Sep 15, 2020.

1. kevinbarnes8
    kevinbarnes8 Guest

I understand its hard to make the perfect controller and little bugs are to be expected then worked out but this has almost been a full year since release and the extreme defects in the elite 2 controller have still yet to be fixed please microsoft care
    about your customers a little bit more i have had 11 different ones in the last 10 months and they all have the same problems within a month at most. The lb and rb buttons start to double click stick drifts way too much and the face buttons wont work half
    the time please fix these issues!

:)

kevinbarnes8, Sep 15, 2020
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

Birthday gaming!

elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Lousy Buttons

What controller are you referring to standard controller V1 or V2, or the elite more expensive controllers v1 or v2? All joysticks have issues sometimes it does happen even with the dualshock5 it can be many things like wear and tear and other reasons
    sadly.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

New Xbox Elite 2 Controller (Windows 10)

The white Elite controller is not an Elite V2, just a minor revision with new color.
  5. dobby220216 Win User

Xbox elite series 2

Request a replacement, I have had bithr the original elite and the elite v2 thankfully I haven't had any issues, I'm sorry to hear that the controller isn't working
  6. RangerTail Win User

Xbox Elite Controllerv2 [Mod removed]

I don't play hard or competitively. Just google Elite controller v2 issues and view the results - its staggering.

However, I have no problem going online to let everyone know to avoid this controller like COVID.

In addition, Microsoft has acknowledged that this is an issue:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues

So......?

Update:

Switched to my 39.00 Afterglow controller that Ive had for 4 years, The fact that the 39.00 Afterglow has out-performed the 300.00 elite v2 is pathetic on so many levels...
Thema:

1. Elite V2 controller issues - Similar Threads - Elite controller issues

2. Elite Series 2 controller bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller bluetooth issue: Hi, I have bought a new Elite Series 2 controller and I am experiencing exactly the same problem as described in:...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 button issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 button issue: Apparently I've been Xboxing for 14 years now. I couldn't afford the first Elite controller when it came out - bought it anyway, it was great. When I heard the Series 2 was coming I had time to...
  4. Elite Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Issues: When I wirelessly connect my elite controller (regardless of what batteries) and connect my headset (steel series arctis 5) it emits a terrible screeching sound in the headphones, then powers off....
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 controller issues!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 controller issues!!: I’ve been having a lot of issues with my controller so I started searching. All the threads I found describing the problems have been closed. My elite series 2 controller has a left stick that...
  6. Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues): I have been trying to reach the support team for over a week now!! The chat feature does not work and I have not gotten a call back. I got my controller back from service and it worked okay for...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller left analog issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite series 2 controller left analog issues: Im having issues with my Elite Series 2 controller. I pre-ordered it new, but I havent even used it much, and the left analog has issues if I press up on it or down and let go it takes ages for it...
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 issue: Hello I recieved a Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and havent opened it for months since purchase due to covid related problems. The controller new out of the box has a issue where if i push the...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues: After years of searching, finally find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/elite-series-2-controller-disconnecting-issues/575ac2c0-c109-4241-9886-6eb898cac3de and...
  10. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issues: This has been posted before but I haven't seen anything within the last few months. There has been a widespread issue of BT connectivity with the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 (That's what I have...