Elite V2 Firmware v5.11.3115.0 is completely broken. Please fix or roll it back ASAP.

Discus and support Elite V2 Firmware v5.11.3115.0 is completely broken. Please fix or roll it back ASAP. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got the update yesterday, has made the input extremely choppy and responsiveness is terrible. I play a lot of MLB The Show and the game is literally... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nc03, Oct 23, 2021.

1. /u/nc03
    /u/nc03 Guest

Elite V2 Firmware v5.11.3115.0 is completely broken. Please fix or roll it back ASAP.

Got the update yesterday, has made the input extremely choppy and responsiveness is terrible. I play a lot of MLB The Show and the game is literally unplayable with this new firmware. Honestly thought my controller was broken but others in the MLB The Show subreddit are having the same issues.

Please fix this ASAP or give us a way to roll it back!!

submitted by /u/nc03
    [link] [comments]

/u/nc03, Oct 23, 2021
  2. ChalkyFiddle769 Win User

Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

Please roll back the changes! This latest upgrade makes me want to cancel my subscription! It wasn't broken so what made you think it needed to be fixed?
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Problem with Mahjong

These challenges were fixed on the latest Mahjong update but unfortunately it was only rolled out to 8.1 but we are working on rolling out a fix ASAP to 8.0 users. Please follow the instructions in the post near the top of the forum. :)
  4. Flying Saffa Win User

Headset on xbox one controller

Sadly this didn't work either. Even tried a complete reset. Erasing everything. Still no joy. Can't believe there is no way to roll back the firmware.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with Xbox one bluetooth controller and Win10

You can not roll back controller firmware updates.
  6. HeartbreakRidge Win User

Controller connected wireless, buttons do not work

If there's a way to roll back the firmware, I'd love to hear it!
Thema:

1. Elite V2 Firmware v5.11.3115.0 is completely broken. Please fix or roll it back ASAP. - Similar Threads - Elite Firmware 3115

2. xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update: so apparently the elite 2 controller had a beta update through the xbox insider program which i was UNAWARE of. I always use my elite 2 controller wirelessly through bluetooth on pc but, today i...
  3. Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today: Good evening, Wondering If there is a solution to or If some1 has the same problem as me. This morning i did a firmware update on Elite V2 controller via de xbox, after i tried to reconnect it...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 did not receive firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 did not receive firmware update: Is it not going to receive the Dynamic Latency Input update like the other Xbox One controllers or there are some Xbox One controllers that are not included? submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A -...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2, firmware update problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2, firmware update problem: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A...
  7. Elite Series 2 Not working on iOS After firmware Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Not working on iOS After firmware Update: I recently have Updated my Elite Series 2 through my Xbox and the update worked fine. But I have just tried to connect it to my IPad and while it registers it shows up as Xbox wireless controller...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 firmware update: Hello, for some reason, the Xbox accessories app has stopped giving me an option to check for a firmware update. I'm attaching a screenshot below - there used to be a button to update the...
  9. Firmware problem of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware problem of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: I'm having some problems using the controller on android. It seems that the controller needs to be updated. But I couldn't find the way to do that. As far as I googled, there're some people who...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC): Hey, I bought my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday, and tried to update the controller with the Xbox Accessories App (to use the customization features). But the update progress...