Elite Wireless Controller Xbox

Discus and support Elite Wireless Controller Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I made the worst decision in my life with getting the Elite Wireless Controller and the X-box scorpio Project. The controller looks amazing, but this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AndresPacheco4, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Elite Wireless Controller Xbox

I made the worst decision in my life with getting the Elite Wireless Controller and the X-box scorpio Project. The controller looks amazing, but this controller can’t connect to my iphone 12 pro max and neither to my pc. I tried everything that microsoft explained for solving the issue. Nevertheless the company doesn’t take the serious interest about how much someone pays for this controller (too expensive).

I would rather buy the ps5 instead buying this ****!

:)

AndresPacheco4, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Elite pro controller

5. Boombaa Win User

Elite controller updates

Hi,

The Elite controller is compatible with the Xbox One play & charge kit and also with rechageable batteries as you can see here (see specifications):

6. FearedNightmare Win User

Elite controller question

Thema:

Elite Wireless Controller Xbox

1. Elite Wireless Controller Xbox - Similar Threads - Elite Wireless Controller

2. Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working: My elite series 2 controller, which I’ve only had for a year, was working fine for the first 6 months and then I noticed the bumbers were starting to become defective (It wouldn’t register unless...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.: Hey, I have the Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 Firmware Version 4.8.1908.0 and (I don't know if it is just me or everyone) while playing forza motorsport 7 my triggers rt and lt glitch...
  4. Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2: Hi my controller keeps running forward all the time and doesn't stop im trying to get it repaired or exchange and I'm finding it difficult to contact Xbox support to assk them anyone else have the...
  5. Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection while a headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection while a headset is plugged in: Hi, My Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection whilr a headset is plugged in, fine without, I have tried 3 different headsets all do the same, tried a different controller and...
  6. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc: Controller completely shuts off randomly. Fully charged. This wasn't a problem the first few months I had it. Recently it is happening nightly. 9e105b3d-ce49-4c80-88d1-c16bf3ed216f
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2 pairs via Bluetooth to PC but won't connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2 pairs via Bluetooth to PC but won't connect: I received my new Xbox Elite wireless controller 2 few days ago and I had no problem pairing it to my PC via Bluetooth. The problem though is that after it worked the 1st time, now when I turn it...
  8. Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty: Hello community, I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller at Christmas, 2019. Around June, I realised that the trigger and bumpers weren't working so well, so I requested a replacement and...
  9. ChatPad not working on XBOX Wireless Elite Controller Series II

in XBoX on Consoles
    ChatPad not working on XBOX Wireless Elite Controller Series II: Switched my chatpad from Elite Controller to new Series II controller and cannot get it to work. It shows as connected in the xbox assist/systems. Cannot find any trouble shooting guides or...
  10. Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: About 3 months ago, my dad got me an Xbox Elite 2 controller for my birthday. Up until a couple days ago it was working perfectly and was awesome. However, out of nowhere, the left bumper began to...