else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight

Discus and support else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We aint ps4 this shouldnt be happening 40d6001e-0a63-4bc7-bae6-e8d0b055ff82 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dario Garcia., Aug 8, 2019.

1. else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight

We aint ps4 this shouldnt be happening

:)

Dario Garcia., Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Neverdweller Win User

Xbox One X Slowdown, glitches, freezing.

Okay, it went to a little over 10 gigs then started randomly stopping and now its giving me 20mbps.

but if I browse menus the icons are all there and loading fine, the community feed is fine too, usually all of that stops and I am unable to do anything and it eventually freezes.

I had actually decided to push it and opened Dead by daylight WHILE it was downloading.. it had no problems.

I closed Dead by daylight and the download speed shot up to over 200mbps (i have a cap of 100mbps so I assume it was catching up)

So I think its all good from here on out, I will keep this updated if anything else happens.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Dead By Daylight

Can't say I am a dead by daylight fan, and I wasn't aware of these new updates, but I hope they improve the game for everyone.
  5. SinisterOL Win User

Login

It seems it is mostly Dead by Daylight. Error message "there is a problem getting the content at the moment"
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Games that you enjoyed watching others play :)

Right now, I've been enjoying watching a few Twitch streamers play Dead by Daylight.

Really hope this game comes to the Xbox.
Thema:

1. else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight - Similar Threads - else having problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  4. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  5. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?: Brace yourselves. Its a read. So heres my issue. Back in June of 2014 I downloaded a game off of Games with Gold called Max: Curse of Brotherhood bc I had just gotten my Xbox One and had few...
  6. Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?: I use the iOS App for Xbox Live, because I do not have an Xbox but I want to get Achievements on Minecraft for iOS, and because I can message my friends who don't have access to iMessage. However,...
  7. Is anyone else having a problem logging in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem logging in?: I can't login to live account, and I'm not getting an error code. It says "There was a problem. We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in..."...
  8. Anyone else having problems launching fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems launching fortnite: Anyone else cant launch fortnite 9c7add42-9429-4bce-8eca-69046f9491d1
  9. Anyone else having problems with Upload Studio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems with Upload Studio?: For some reason when im making videos in upload studio my first clip always has a 20 second delay... I hard reset xbox and it fixes the problem for one video then it happens again over and over....
  10. Anyone else having Fortnite rendering Problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having Fortnite rendering Problems?: I seem to always have rendering problems on original drops every other week in fortnite. Wondering if everyone has this problem and if its a big issue that needs fixed?...