Email Account

Discus and support Email Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is probably in the wrong category, but i couldnt find the correct one off my phone. i have one xbox account, about ten years old on an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lavindathar, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Guest

Email Account

This is probably in the wrong category, but i couldnt find the correct one off my phone.

i have one xbox account, about ten years old on an email address i can no longer access due to the server shutting. I use this xbox account everyday, but the email address tied to it is no longer available.

I tried changing to the email address i do use, but it says its already in use. This may be possible, as i may habe a micrsoft account tied to it. But if i did use it, its gonna be like 5-10 years ago on an account ive probably never used.

is there any way i can delete the old microsoft account to free my email up? The server has shut on my xbox email so now its inaccessible. Need some advice.

tldr :

main xbox account uses permanently deleted email address as sign in

inactive microsoft account uses my main email address as sign in.

need to change to;

main xbox account uses main email address.

:)

Lavindathar, Jun 7, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

account email

3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Email accounts

Send a private message to who ever is in charge of the ambassadors now days and request to be removed due to your ignorance of simple answers. Also why not post in the super secret everybody knows about ambassador forum.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

account email

No need to phone support.

You can find the email address by following the steps
    here
  5. parkunitedfc Win User

Account Email

is there no way i can get the account email even if i verify its mine

even with the password or gamertag
  6. HassanB Win User

email account

Hello,

You will need to fill out the account recovery form located here. You'll be asked questions in regards to the account in order to be able to change the e-mail from the incorrect e-mail
    to the correct e-mail.
Thema:

Email Account

1. Email Account - Similar Threads - Email Account

2. Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account: I set up my Xbox/Microsoft account many moons ago with my old, very long, very childish email address. When I tried changing the email linked to my account years ago, I was told I couldn't...
  3. Two email accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two email accounts: I've played Destiny 2 on an Xbox One S for over six years. When I tried to play today Xbox asked for a password for an email account I haven't used in years and I cannot remember the password. So...
  4. Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account: Having trouble changing email on xbox Microsoft Account 5a464887-80bc-4f54-b494-439ae2057413
  5. Using email from unused account on my main account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using email from unused account on my main account.: Hi, I have two accounts, one using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which I use for everything, and one using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  6. Account email doesn't exist anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account email doesn't exist anymore?: So i tried to get on to play xbox but when i turned it on my account was signed out which is weird cause it usually signs me in automatically. So i tried signing in, put in the email associated...
  7. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  8. The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued: Recently my xbox went through the green loading screen of death so i had to reset it and when i went to go log back in i relised that the email i used to make the account doesnt exist any more. I...
  9. Account access with new email address as primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account access with new email address as primary: Hello. I am seeking info about changing the primary email account to use for signing into an existing Xbox account. Is it possible to do this without sacrificing exisitng progress? Thanks for your...
  10. Change email associated with Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email associated with Xbox account: Currently, my little brother uses my main email for his xbox-account, that worked in the past, but now its a bit troublesome because that means he cant manage his own account without lending my...