Email Account

Discus and support Email Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is probably in the wrong category, but i couldnt find the correct one off my phone. i have one xbox account, about ten years old on an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lavindathar, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Guest

Email Account

This is probably in the wrong category, but i couldnt find the correct one off my phone.

i have one xbox account, about ten years old on an email address i can no longer access due to the server shutting. I use this xbox account everyday, but the email address tied to it is no longer available.

I tried changing to the email address i do use, but it says its already in use. This may be possible, as i may habe a micrsoft account tied to it. But if i did use it, its gonna be like 5-10 years ago on an account ive probably never used.

is there any way i can delete the old microsoft account to free my email up? The server has shut on my xbox email so now its inaccessible. Need some advice.

tldr :

main xbox account uses permanently deleted email address as sign in

inactive microsoft account uses my main email address as sign in.

need to change to;

main xbox account uses main email address.

:)

Lavindathar, Jun 7, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

account email

3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Email accounts

Send a private message to who ever is in charge of the ambassadors now days and request to be removed due to your ignorance of simple answers. Also why not post in the super secret everybody knows about ambassador forum.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

account email

No need to phone support.

You can find the email address by following the steps
    here
  5. parkunitedfc Win User

Account Email

is there no way i can get the account email even if i verify its mine

even with the password or gamertag
  6. HassanB Win User

email account

Hello,

You will need to fill out the account recovery form located here. You'll be asked questions in regards to the account in order to be able to change the e-mail from the incorrect e-mail
    to the correct e-mail.
Thema:

Email Account

1. Email Account - Similar Threads - Email Account

2. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  3. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  4. Account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email: I have another account the ign is DZiRePureFort i dont know the email now i think i know the password if anyone could help me please let me know b8cc5c6a-9548-44f4-8d9c-6e5e791b0282
  5. Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password): Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or password(my xbox is broken) , i've tried everything...
  6. Xbox account email PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account email PC: Hey i forgot my email address on my xbox account because that email was on my old computer and my old computer is broken so i cannot accses that email. My xbox player name is BalmyJungle5600 and i...
  7. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  8. xbox Live account is attached to my dads email and his xbox live account is attached to mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox Live account is attached to my dads email and his xbox live account is attached to mine: Hello, Like stated above, i was wondering if there was any way that i could change the email that was associated with an xbox live account, when my xbox live account was created it was a christmas...
  9. Lost email for account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email for account: my son has been signed out of his xbox account and we have tried every email in the house but nothing is working. How do i find the email that is associated with his username please? thank you...
  10. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...