Email address associated with XBOX account

Discus and support Email address associated with XBOX account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I set my son's XBOX account up when he 4 years old under my email address. My son is now 11 and would like for it to be under his email address now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kim_1210, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Kim_1210
    Kim_1210 Guest

I set my son's XBOX account up when he 4 years old under my email address. My son is now 11 and would like for it to be under his email address now that he has one. Is this possible to do without losing his gamer tag and history?

Thank you,

Kim

:)

Kim_1210, Sep 4, 2019
  2. PeterSoftx64 Win User

Logging in to Xbox Live

Hello,

It means you already have a Xbox Account associated to your Email you put in for your new account. Try using another email. Or change the email address of the account associated with the Email you are trying to use.
  3. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

New gamer tag created

You signed in with a different email than what is with the account that is associated with your xbox 360 profile you can find the email associated with that profile by signing in on the account on the 360 going to settings and account and then billing info
    and it will show you the email address that is associated with that gamer tag
  5. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft gamertag not working

This does suggest Microsoft account is associated with the wrong email. What I would do is on the Xbox with the Gamertag you believe is the right one is check the E-mail address associated with it. A Gamertag is associated with a Microsoft Account but
    the E-mail address that is associated with a Microsoft Account\E-mail address can change. Hope that helps and makes sense.
  6. Kim_1210 Win User

In order to keep things simple, can I call XBOX and ask them to associate his gamer tag to a new email address and remove my email completely without affecting his profile on XBOX or history?

Thank you :)
Thema:

1. Email address associated with XBOX account - Similar Threads - Email address associated

2. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...: My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that...
  3. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  4. My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...: My gamertag/Xbox account is over a year old now and not once have I ever received any receipts in my email for any of my purchases. Found out recently that they've all been going to the iCloud...
  5. Change email address associated with gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email address associated with gamertag: Split from this thread. Hi there Am I able to change the email address associated with a gamertag at all please? Thanks Robin c9845682-d69b-4930-989d-c0b83eaa0dfa
  6. Delete a gamertag associated with an email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete a gamertag associated with an email address: I have one two email addresses in my Microsoft family account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Changed email address associated with rewards 2 to 3 months ago not receiving any points on ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Changed email address associated with rewards 2 to 3 months ago not receiving any points on ...: The old email address I had for xbox live was closed and was also the email I used for rewards and I changed to new address and followed instructions to re-enlist for program but have received...
  8. How do I associate an existing gamer tag with a different email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I associate an existing gamer tag with a different email address?: My current email address is the one associated with my Microsoft account. When I signed into the Xbox app on my PC I guess it created a new gamer tag. When I went to change my display name to ""...
  9. Unknown other account/profile where "that email address already associated with another XB ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown other account/profile where "that email address already associated with another XB ...: I have an XBox360 and have a profile created for offline use. I want to now have it hook up to XBox Live. However, when I tried to sign up for the XBox Live using that profile, it drops the...
  10. Is it possible to associate my xbox gamertag with a new email address only?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to associate my xbox gamertag with a new email address only?: Is it possible to move my gamertag to a new Microsoft account and completely disassociate with the old account? My son would like to do this now that he is grown. Of course he does not want to...