Email address associated with XBOX account

Discus and support Email address associated with XBOX account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I set my son's XBOX account up when he 4 years old under my email address. My son is now 11 and would like for it to be under his email address now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kim_1210, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Kim_1210
    Kim_1210 Guest

I set my son's XBOX account up when he 4 years old under my email address. My son is now 11 and would like for it to be under his email address now that he has one. Is this possible to do without losing his gamer tag and history?

Thank you,

Kim

:)

Kim_1210, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox Profile transfer

Hi TK,

Technically transfers cannot be do but you can change the email address associated with a microsoft account.

In order to associate the gamertag with another account you will need to create a whole account with an email address and then do the following to associate the gamertag to that account. How
    to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
  3. PeterSoftx64 Win User

Logging in to Xbox Live

Hello,

It means you already have a Xbox Account associated to your Email you put in for your new account. Try using another email. Or change the email address of the account associated with the Email you are trying to use.
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

New gamer tag created

You signed in with a different email than what is with the account that is associated with your xbox 360 profile you can find the email associated with that profile by signing in on the account on the 360 going to settings and account and then billing info
    and it will show you the email address that is associated with that gamer tag
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft gamertag not working

This does suggest Microsoft account is associated with the wrong email. What I would do is on the Xbox with the Gamertag you believe is the right one is check the E-mail address associated with it. A Gamertag is associated with a Microsoft Account but
    the E-mail address that is associated with a Microsoft Account\E-mail address can change. Hope that helps and makes sense.
Thema:

1. Email address associated with XBOX account - Similar Threads - Email address associated

2. Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.: way back when i first got my xbox360 i created an account with an email address but i spelled the domain name wrong. It worked even though its not a real email address. i just bought halo master...
  3. Xbox One: associate xbox one to another email address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: associate xbox one to another email address: Hello, I have xbox one linked to different microsoft account. How can I transfer xbox one to my microsoft account without loosing all my games and game progress?...
  4. Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.: Hi there, I have an issue on my hands with my microsoft account and my need further technical support. Basically my old email address keeps re-appearing in the redeem a code section on...
  5. Changing email address associated with a gamertag to one already in family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address associated with a gamertag to one already in family group: Hi everyone. I am having a lot of problems with this and I don't understand why! I want to change the email address associated with a gamertag from my email address to my son's gmail account email...
  6. How do I change the email address associated with my xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change the email address associated with my xbox account?: I have followed all the steps on Microsoft's support pages. I am at my account settings, I click manage how I sign in to Microsoft. I click add an alias, and then add an existing email address as...
  7. Changing email address associated with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address associated with Xbox: Hi, we recently bought an Xbox for our son. I have set up screen limits for him on his Microsoft account but the email address linked to the Xbox is my email address and not his. Anyone know an...
  8. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...: My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that...
  9. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  10. My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...: My gamertag/Xbox account is over a year old now and not once have I ever received any receipts in my email for any of my purchases. Found out recently that they've all been going to the iCloud...