Email address

Discus and support Email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Profile is linked to my mother's email account and every time I log in, it allows me to access my mother's personal email account. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by swagkingMMB, Jun 20, 2019.

1. swagkingMMB
    swagkingMMB Guest

Email address

My Xbox Profile is linked to my mother's email account and every time I log in, it allows me to access my mother's personal email account. Can you please tell me how I can keep my xbox profile and link it to my own email account? I have searched and searched
    for answers and still can not find a way to do so. I do not want to create an alias by adding a new email address because doing so still will not allow for separate passwords. Please Help.

:)

swagkingMMB, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Email address

Try doing a password recovery using your email address and see what happens.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

email address

Greetings, Johnny! It sounds like you need to change your Windows LIVE ID. Is that correct? Here are the steps to do this on your console:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Give it a shot and let us know if that helps! :)
  4. Sabre Kane Win User

email address

Hi Johnny,

I'm not sure exactly what your question is. It sounds like you want to change you Windows Live ID. You should be able to go to www.live.com. Select your name in the upper right corner and go to "account". From there you should see the option to "change
    live ID". Then check out
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info
    , if you have any questions with Xbox and Live ID.

I hope this helps
  5. HassanB Win User

Email Address

Hi,

You'll want to read the information listed here in order to make the e-mail change from
    one gamertag to another. If the e-mail that you wish to change it to has a Xbox LIVE account already associated with it, then you'd need to move that e-mail before you're able to make use of that e-mail on another account. This is because only 1 e-mail address
    can be associated with 1 gamertag/account.
  6. taidara Win User

Email Address

Greetings Booth!

I suggest that you start clear your Xbox system cache. And if you haven't already, recover your profile from LIVE.

Clear Xbox system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.

Download Xbox LIVE profile

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
Thema:

Email address

1. Email address - Similar Threads - Email address

2. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  3. How do i change email address from another person and put mine on

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change email address from another person and put mine on: How do i change a email address too my email adress on my grandsons roblox and fortnite acct . I pay for his subscription every year but the address on there is his moms old boy toy. Th . Dave...
  4. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition , I claimed on wrong email address.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition , I claimed on wrong email address.: Greetings im known as nastro18 on minecraft, when the windows 10 edition of minecraft got released I was foolish enough to claim it on the wrong hotmail account , i.e. the wrong account is this...
  6. My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...: My gamertag/Xbox account is over a year old now and not once have I ever received any receipts in my email for any of my purchases. Found out recently that they've all been going to the iCloud...
  7. Changer l'adresse mail [Translate] Change email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changer l'adresse mail [Translate] Change email address: Bonjour, l'adresse mail lié a ce compte est celle de mes parents (j'avais 12 ans quand j'ai créé se compte) j'aimerais pouvoir transférer mon compte sur mon adresse personnelle de mail mais je ne...
  8. Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!: Where do I start... My son is a Fornite player. The game was really badly lagging so we did a hard reset and selected the option to keep games etc. However, when we've come to logging back in, the...
  9. Deleted email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted email address: My email address was hacked, more than once, last year. As it was the one I used for most online 'stuff' I decided to close and delete it. Now, a few months later, I've realised it's also my...
  10. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...