Email address

Discus and support Email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Profile is linked to my mother's email account and every time I log in, it allows me to access my mother's personal email account. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by swagkingMMB, Jun 20, 2019.

1. swagkingMMB
    swagkingMMB Guest

Email address

My Xbox Profile is linked to my mother's email account and every time I log in, it allows me to access my mother's personal email account. Can you please tell me how I can keep my xbox profile and link it to my own email account? I have searched and searched
    for answers and still can not find a way to do so. I do not want to create an alias by adding a new email address because doing so still will not allow for separate passwords. Please Help.

:)

swagkingMMB, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Email address

Try doing a password recovery using your email address and see what happens.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

email address

Greetings, Johnny! It sounds like you need to change your Windows LIVE ID. Is that correct? Here are the steps to do this on your console:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Give it a shot and let us know if that helps! :)
  4. Sabre Kane Win User

email address

Hi Johnny,

I'm not sure exactly what your question is. It sounds like you want to change you Windows Live ID. You should be able to go to www.live.com. Select your name in the upper right corner and go to "account". From there you should see the option to "change
    live ID". Then check out
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info
    , if you have any questions with Xbox and Live ID.

I hope this helps
  5. HassanB Win User

Email Address

Hi,

You'll want to read the information listed here in order to make the e-mail change from
    one gamertag to another. If the e-mail that you wish to change it to has a Xbox LIVE account already associated with it, then you'd need to move that e-mail before you're able to make use of that e-mail on another account. This is because only 1 e-mail address
    can be associated with 1 gamertag/account.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Email address

Thema:

Email address

1. Email address - Similar Threads - Email address

2. I forgot my email address link to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address link to my other account: Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for...
  3. Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address: Why can't I just play Microsoft Solitaire collection without suddenly being bombarded with ads... Doesn't Microsoft make enough money they don't have to continually force ads on us? I purchased a...
  4. Changing a Child's email address in a family group.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a Child's email address in a family group.: i know this has been asked, but creating an alias for my adult email address is not going to cut it I need to be able to change my child's email address and carry over his gamertag info to the...
  5. A random email address was added on my Xbox profile list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A random email address was added on my Xbox profile list.: Hey so there was a random email that popped up as a profile on my xbox. Is it possible someone can add themselves on your xbox without actually doing it on the xbox? Confused how it got there....
  6. Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!: Tried on my own and with chat support. My email address and my son's email address is entangled on his xbox account. I want my email address back! I want to just use his and not have mine related...
  7. Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account: Trying to install Xbox App for PC so I can use my ultimate gamepass on my PC, and it continually defaults to an alternate email address and there does not be any way to change it. I logged in on...
  8. Changing email address associated with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address associated with Xbox: Hi, we recently bought an Xbox for our son. I have set up screen limits for him on his Microsoft account but the email address linked to the Xbox is my email address and not his. Anyone know an...
  9. Multiple email addresses on account help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple email addresses on account help: Hi all I'm a parent of an avid Xboxer and he's used my Microsoft account for years now (as when he started he was only 7 so I wanted to oversee). And of course now we're at the stage that he's...
  10. Account email address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account email address: I reseted my pc and when i log in with my email address xbox on my w10 asked me to create new account on that email but i already had account on that email and now when i want to play games for...