Email Attached to Gamer Profile.

Discus and support Email Attached to Gamer Profile. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Points to know: - I play on my Xbox One every day - I have an email account ending in "hotmail.ca" that I have been using for ages. - I wanted a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngelicNephilim, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Email Attached to Gamer Profile.

Points to know:

- I play on my Xbox One every day

- I have an email account ending in "hotmail.ca" that I have been using for ages.

- I wanted a more adult sounding email for doing business. This one ends in "hotmail.com"

- I have all my game info for Xbox One through my second email.

- I do not have Xbox Live, but my Xbox is connected to the internet as I also watch youtube on it.

- There are multiple accounts on my Xbox as my whole family uses it.

What I need to be solved, please:

- Be able to merge first and second email

- Be able to merge gamer profiles

- Change the email attached to my gamer profile

- I do *not* want to delete any account

- Keep all that I purchased

:)

AngelicNephilim, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

Unfortunately you cannot merge two profiles or gamertags together. You also
    cannot transfer anything from one account to another one.
    You can change the email by following the link from Ambassador SatanicoDrCadillac
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can't retrieve old gamertag

You can only have one email attached to a gamertag for signing in purposes so the email that was attached to your original profile is different then the one that you have on the new profile we do not have access to your account information her in the forums
    you can contact xbox support either at 1800 4 my xbox and give them your gamer tag and if they can verify your ownership of the account then they can tell you what email address is associated with your original gamer tag.
  5. TwinnedIsland Win User

Gamertag issue

Actually, the gamer tags are attached to separate email accounts
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

And you can sign in without any problems at any other MS website?

Try logging in at account.xbox.com just to verify the email your trying to sign in with is the email that is attached to your profile.

When you sign in there it should have the gamer tag that is associated with the email that you signed in with in the upper right hand corner.

Make sure it matches up with the gamer tag on your console that you are trying to sign into.
Thema:

1. Email Attached to Gamer Profile. - Similar Threads - Email Attached Gamer

2. xbox Live account is attached to my dads email and his xbox live account is attached to mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox Live account is attached to my dads email and his xbox live account is attached to mine: Hello, Like stated above, i was wondering if there was any way that i could change the email that was associated with an xbox live account, when my xbox live account was created it was a christmas...
  3. Email attached to Xbox One account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email attached to Xbox One account: Please can anyone help me, I’m sure this has been asked before! I set up an xbox account attached to my microsoft account for my son some yers ago. He now wants to control it himself using his...
  4. Gamer Tag Attached To My Email Isn't Mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Tag Attached To My Email Isn't Mine: As soon as I realized that my email had someone else's gamer tag attached when I signed in, I changed my password, so there are no security issues now. I need my real gamer tag attached to this...
  5. Two Gamertags attached to same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Gamertags attached to same email: I somehow have two different gamer tags. The one that signs me in on the xbox one is the one I always use. However, when I log in to the xbox forum, it shows a different gamer tag. How do I...
  6. How do i change the email address attached to xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change the email address attached to xbox gamertag: I let my boyfriend use my email address for gaming. Now I have my own xbox so is there a way for me to change his email on his xbox without losing all his stuff? I need to use my email for my xbox...
  7. gamertag attached to an obsolete email account, how do we remoe the obsolete email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag attached to an obsolete email account, how do we remoe the obsolete email account: The email account is "hotmail" which no longer exists. Changed the gamertag name on the PC, won't change on the XBox. 405b01af-bc99-4567-8b0a-e211ceb71775
  8. Hi! The email attached to my original account is no loner accessible. How can I change this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! The email attached to my original account is no loner accessible. How can I change this?: I know what email it is under. but I cannot remember my password. But I cant change it because I cannot get into the email account. I know gamer tag, of course, but I would like to change my...
  9. Gamertag Attached to Old Email (Need to Cancel0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Attached to Old Email (Need to Cancel0: Hello, everyone. I'm going to try to explain my situation as thoroughly as I can. Hopefully, someone can help. Sooooo ... I set my gamertag up using my old Comcast e-mail address about 10...
  10. Transferred gamertag but old email is still attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferred gamertag but old email is still attached: I tried using the guide to transfer gamertags between two different accounts by using a third Microsoft Account without a Gamertag...