Email Change

Discus and support Email Change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way to change which email and Microsoft account is linked to an Xbox live account with gold, game pass and all the subscriptions without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pat921, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Pat921
    Pat921 Guest

Email Change

Is there any way to change which email and Microsoft account is linked to an Xbox live account with gold, game pass and all the subscriptions without losing it? I made a new Microsoft account and I want to have all my games, stats, and other things on the new account.

:)

Pat921, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Azthetic Win User

Changing email

When I go on the first link, It sends me to the summary page, is it normal?
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

change email

Hey there, Dallas85

If you have changed which Microsoft Account (Email Account) your gamertag is linked to, then all of the information will need to be entered into the new account. The system will send out news letters and billing emails to the new account it is attached to.
    You should be able to see which email account it is using when you are signing into your account or when you visit:
    http://account.xbox.com.

The other account will take some time to delete it self, as it will have to be permanently deleted from the servers that it is saved on - Which are multiple for safety reasons. This generally takes up to 10 days before the action is fully completed. Once
    it has been deleted, you will not be able to recover it again.

I hope this information helps,

Regards
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

change email

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

change email

To add to my previous post all this is going to do is change the email that is used to sign into the account with EVERYTHING else including Purchases, game progress, passwords, billing information, Security proofs will all still be the same
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Changing email

Hello ChaoticPrice! I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Here is a link to an Xbox Support page on how to change your Microsoft Account (E-Mail)

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Email Change

1. Email Change - Similar Threads - Email Change

2. I have an expired email address and cannot access the Xbox account to change to new email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an expired email address and cannot access the Xbox account to change to new email...: Hi can anyone assist my Xbox has an old email address on it and ned to change but you have disabled the account so it will not let me entire the details,, you are still take our subscriptions on...
  3. Can't change email associated with my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change email associated with my gamertag: Hello I would like to change the email associated with my xbox account so that I can transfer my achievements to my new microsoft account. I tried doing it from my xbox 360, but I get an error...
  4. Changing Xbox Email and Real name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Xbox Email and Real name: I'm trying to change my email address for my Xbox account and Xbox account only. I've added an alias email address but I want to use the alias only for my Xbox account, not for Skype or any other...
  5. Signing into Xbox account and changing email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Xbox account and changing email address: Hi I have a big problem. My sister and I have had a huge falling out. I have had my account for nearly 10 years but it is in her name as I didn't have an email address. She has changed the...
  6. How do I change my Microsoft email for Halo MCC on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my Microsoft email for Halo MCC on PC?: I had a typo and entered the wrong email when trying to log in and play Halo for the first time on my PC and there are literally no options to change the email. How do I change my email so I can...
  7. Trying to change email associated with this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change email associated with this account: Hello so I've been trying to figure out how to remove the email that is associated this account without deleting the old one. So my brother was in charge of my xbox when I was younger so he put...
  8. Can I change email but keep all games/purchases?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change email but keep all games/purchases?: Hi all. My son has been using my Microsoft acct on his Xbox for years but he's old enough now to have his own email etc, and also I'm sick of getting constant notifications and emails related to...
  9. Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...: Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here'' option doesn't work and I can't change the email. 74a22cd1-9f6e-4ccd-a2cc-0727c06f941a
  10. Email and Password changed on xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email and Password changed on xbox account: My account had its email and password changed and i dont know what to do. I tried contacting microsoft but they didnt help me at all. I had some games that cost money which were available on the...