email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

Discus and support email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CJdelValle, Apr 17, 2019.

1. CJdelValle
    CJdelValle Guest

hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a reply. does anyone have an email contact? thanks

:)

CJdelValle, Apr 17, 2019
  2. CJdelValle Win User

that's exactly what I was thinking of doing! thanks
  3. Revocke Win User

4. CJdelValle Win User

thanks. it has been more than 72 hours, it is so frustrating. I do appreciate your note.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there CJ!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums with this question. Unfortunately there is no email or phone number for us to provide so that you can reach out to them as everything should be handled by the agent that reviewed the refund request.

How long has it been since they last replied? Please give it up to
    72 hours for them to respond to your email. They should get back to you.

I Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    CJdelValle
    !

Thanks for responding and giving us an update.

I would suggest sending one more reply email and if you don't hear anything after another 24-48 hours,

feel free to submit another
    Refund Webform Request.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund - Similar Threads - email customer service

2. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  3. Changing an account email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an account email.: If I wanted to switch the email I on my main account to a different account on xbox, will I keep all of my game progress and purchases from the other account and be able to transfer them to the...
  4. how can I get onto my Yahoo Bellsouth email box ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get onto my Yahoo Bellsouth email box ?: I can not get onto my Yahoo email Bellsouth site beebcd7d-1e45-458e-aa9b-69f193b7d60b
  5. CAN'T LOG BACK ON TO XBOX VIA EMAIL

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN'T LOG BACK ON TO XBOX VIA EMAIL: Ok so my son somehow reset his xbox. He said something popped up mid game and as they do just pressed something to get rid of it and it hs reset the whole thing. We have tried to get the email...
  6. Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?: Split from this thread. what is the newest link to the customer support survey? I can not find any surveys on google. 2eaabcbf-6f31-449d-849d-a456bf36f989
  7. Need LIVE billing help - No number, no email, no chat - customer service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need LIVE billing help - No number, no email, no chat - customer service?: I took an offer of a FREE month of GOLD LIVE. I was unable to manage/cancel this 'FREE' month via my console and its suspiciously lacking ability to allow me to have any control or contact with...
  8. Re: Can I cancel my Xbox subscription via email to Microsoft Customer Service Team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re: Can I cancel my Xbox subscription via email to Microsoft Customer Service Team?: I tried to cancel my Xbox subscription. And followed the guidelines from MS Support. But after accessing to the Services & subscription Page, I can't even choose Xbox, and for sure there's no such...
  9. Xbox one repaired,shipped to customer, but no email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one repaired,shipped to customer, but no email: Hello, My xbox has been repaired and should be on it's way to me according to the service center. But it has had this status for about 2 days, and i've received no email confirming shipment. Is...
  10. Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?: Today i got a Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey email from microsoftsupport@surveysitemail.com, is this email legit? I never contacted Microsoft on the 14th, though that was the day XBL...