Email hacked

Discus and support Email hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So unfortunatley someone was able to gain access to my cell phone number, disconnect my number and use that number to take over my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SheenaKennedy1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Email hacked

Hey everyone! So unfortunatley someone was able to gain access to my cell phone number, disconnect my number and use that number to take over my email and all social media. Microsoft is not very helpful, since i had 2 factor verification (however the heckers
    changed them) so they are ignoring my request. Also, for some stupid readon, the billion dollar conpany doesnt have human beings to talk too.

This email was also connected to my xbox account. Since I can no longer access said email, i desperately need a way to get my xbox account onto a new email! Please help!!!

Thank you

:)

SheenaKennedy1, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Hacked Email

Best thing to do in this situation would be to contact support
    here
    & ask them to open an unauthorised access case.

If they find your account was not under your control when the gamertag was changed then they may give you a name change for free but there is no guarantee.
  3. markmorgan03 Win User

Email hacked

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your Microsoft Account. Unfortunately, you will need to speak to someone from the Microsoft Account Support Team. To get in touch with a Microsoft Service Advisor, click

here

I hope this helps to answer your query
  4. Jay_answers Win User

Account hacked

Email hacked and also xbox hacked. Sorry to hear that.

All you can do is recover your email account first (and see what else has been compromised), and then recover the xbox account (and any other accounts that were compromised from the stolen email account).
  5. Photonimus Win User

Can't access Parental account due to hacking

If your email has been hacked and taken over without permission, you need to contact the email provider about it.

An xbox account can't actually be hacked without you giving out personal information, but if it is the parental XBOX account that was hacked, you need to call support and open an unauthorized access claim.
  6. vYumYumzZ HD Win User

My Hotmail got Hack Again! (maybe by the same guy)

sorry for my english

The problem is that my Email got hack before and i got it back! and now is hack again!

i need help, i prove microsoft last time that the email is mine so why not now? :)
Thema:

Email hacked

1. Email hacked - Similar Threads - Email hacked

2. My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!: Yesterday people from the com (If you don't know what the 'com' is.. It is basically known people on Xbox they are normally known for hacking or doxing and stuff like that) got into one of my alt...
  3. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS: Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup...
  4. Hacked Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Email: My email account was hacked. I changed the Outlook password but cannot receive emails. How do I add an alternate email and delete my remaing security info from my old email?....
  5. Xbox Account Email Hacked Still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Email Hacked Still: Hi my microsoft account was hacked and I recently got a new xbox 360 from ebay which didn’t have any of my accounts on it. I want to be able to change the email of my old xbox account to my new...
  6. Xbox Account Email Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Email Hacked: Hi everyone My old microsoft got hacked and the hacker removed my aliases so that I couldn’t recover it. I have since gotten a new microsoft account. My old microsoft account is still connected...
  7. Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so...: Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so can not log in 325cc6a1-f0fb-407a-801a-4045288f62a9
  8. Hacked email and zero access to it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked email and zero access to it.: I have been an xbox player for 9-10 years and last year I lost access to my old xbox account. I have been trying to use xbox support and everything and its no use for my issue. The accounts email...
  9. Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...: So someone has hacked into my xbox live account. I have it required to where my password is required when signing in, but they apparently know my password and it keeps signing me out. When I...
  10. Account Hacked and Email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked and Email changed: Hello, I have had a Microsoft account for many years , a few days ago I received a text saying my number had been deleted from my account. Every time I attempt to login into my account now, my...