Email Issues

Discus and support Email Issues in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, I purchased a Xbox Series X though the Microsoft Store and the confirmation/receipt was sent to the wrong email. Already have tried asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JXeno, Nov 21, 2020.

1. JXeno
    JXeno Guest

Email Issues

Hi all, I purchased a Xbox Series X though the Microsoft Store and the confirmation/receipt was sent to the wrong email. Already have tried asking support where I was given a broken link which led to where I started. I just need the confirmation sent to
    the correct email. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

<Moved from Teams, Other/unknown, Other>

:)

JXeno, Nov 21, 2020
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Email issues

Hello cpt Coffee64532,

We use the billing email for your account to send emails. You can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/), selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing
    your billing email from that screen.
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Email Issues

Hey tierranalian! To disassociate that email address from the 'Tierranalin' you'll need to change the Microsoft Account email tied to it. You should be able to do this by signing into that gamertag 'Tierranalin' on your console and changing it to a brand
    new Microsoft Account email. That will free up the email to associate it with your 'tierranalian' gamertag! Let us know if these are the steps you were looking for. :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Email issues.

There is no way to merge accounts and nothing canbe tranaferred between accounts. If the old account had the console set as its Home, the games would be shared with the new account.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Email issues

PackagedQuill69 hey there :)

Please visit
    THIS
    page. It details a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your gamertag onto a new email address (Microsoft Account). Simply put, you will need to transfer the current profile onto a new email address and then transfer your desired gamertag onto your
    current email address. Sounds a little complicated, but that page I posted has you covered and will enable you to be able to log in with your desired gamertag on your desired email address.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. tierranalian Win User

Email Issues

So no luck there.

I went into account security and put change microsoft account. I followed the steps, entered my new email address and it said... "Sorry this microsoft account is already associated with an xbox live profile. Try a different microsoft account" I would imagine
    this is because I tried to create an account with my new email on here to swap over to. So I then went to system, storage, all devices, profiles and deleted the account under my new email. I redid the account security steps and got the same message. Is there
    a way I can delete the new account on here?
Thema:

Email Issues

1. Email Issues - Similar Threads - Email Issues

2. X Box all accesss issues and follow up emails

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box all accesss issues and follow up emails: I received the October 2 email, along with everyone else about a 72 hour pre order window. Did anyone actually receive that follow up email and successfully pre order?...
  3. Post Email-change issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Post Email-change issues: I already successfully changed the email associated with my Microsoft account, using the steps laid out by Microsoft, and am logged in with my new email on my Xbox, but now I am unable to access...
  4. Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please: Can I have a valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** does not accept external emails...
  5. I'm having issues with changing my email and the alias system

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with changing my email and the alias system: So in a bit of a predicament right now. I've been wanting to change the email associated with my xbox account for years now as the email that was linked to my xbox account was my old one; issue is...
  6. Email issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email issues.: So I recently got a new phone and changed my phone number. Dumb move because like an idiot I didnt write down any of my password information. So now I am unable to access my old email (*** Die...
  7. I got an email saying there was an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying there was an issue with my account: The email says this: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in...
  8. Email: issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email: issue with your account: Got email saying: There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. 3e8de4d1-ee25-413d-8ece-0125c9c8cb88
  9. There is an issue with my account - Email

in XBoX Rewards
    There is an issue with my account - Email: I received an email saying there was an issue with my account and was unable to make my final rewards deposit into my account. f2822e02-5fe6-4f4d-882f-4ad206bbcdef
  10. I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account": Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 606ad7d3-77c1-46c0-8f0f-42cca3ce9ed3