Email linked to account no longer exist

Discus and support Email linked to account no longer exist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well the title says it all. The email linked to my account no longer exist. I know about all the security proofs, but the thing is, all of that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xFatalAngelx308, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Email linked to account no longer exist

Well the title says it all. The email linked to my account no longer exist. I know about all the security proofs, but the thing is, all of that requires you to be logged in. I just need a way to change the email.

:)

xFatalAngelx308, Jun 18, 2014
  2. Email account no longer exists!

Hi Flea,

Here is the
    Phone Support
    number. : )

Mister Ohnaka, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Howard7x
    Howard7x Guest
    Email account no longer exists!

Still no contact :-( Still unable to access my account. Not good.

Howard7x, Jun 18, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

go here ->
    account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
    click on aliases, verify yourself, add alias, verify it if you use an existing email, make as primary, remove old email.

TrippIE, Jun 18, 2014
  5. TrippIE Win User

6. Howard7x-4CA773FE-F4 Win User

Thanks Mister..... this is Flea here. im back into my account. Finally got the emails to reset today. Great stuff.

Removed my old email and now have to wait 30 DAYS!!!! before I can do/view anything else in my account (but I still have access so im ok and back online). Microsoft are nuts about security. Really, id say to anyone, make sure you go into your account and
    add another Alias email address and your phone number so you can reset that way if needs be. Thanks everyone for your help. Be great if this or one of these exact same threads were sticky... seems like there alot of us having the same problem and running round
    in circles trying to sort it.
  7. Howard7x Win User

4 days with no contact. I see others having the exact same problem. No access to my account and cant go online. Wish I could actually call someone in the UK about this, I cannot find an actual contact number anywhere. Anyone have a contact number?
  8. Howard7x Win User

I would just sit there and try every password I can think of but I think I've tried so many times its now blocked and I can't unblock it as I don't have a valid email on my account. Infuriating. I wouldn't mind that much but I've spent a fortune on dlc in
    the past few months on injustice and NHL14 HUT. Gutted. Surely there is a way round this......
  9. VVV Davey DHB Win User

yea , same problem she had. about a year ago she tried to call up and get it sorted but got no where. she could still use live tho. then one day its asked for password and it was game over because her email was no longer live and she didnt know anything
    to renew it. she was like 14 when she made it. (25 now). what i was thinking is if she made a new xbox live account now on her new email, could xbox live add all her data, game save's etc to her new account? just so she can play online now, we have paid for
    a service which we cant use atm :(
Thema:

1. Email linked to account no longer exist - Similar Threads - Email linked account

2. My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.: I've tried these steps Delete my profile Clear system cache Restart console Redownload profile Here is where the issue comes up. Every time I try this step it gives the error "This email...
  3. 2 xbox accounts linked to the same email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox accounts linked to the same email address: Ive noticed a few other people in the past have had this issue, but whatever i try i cant seem to resolve it. and the automated replies dont seem to be much help. somehow ive managed to get 2...
  4. Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.: I turned on my Xbox and seeing that I was signed out, pressed the home button and went to the Sign In tab as usual. I clicked on my account, as it was displaying itself as normal with my gamer tag...
  5. Xbox One Gift Card - Does the money go to the account or is it linked to the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Gift Card - Does the money go to the account or is it linked to the email?: Right now I have 2 emails linked to my Microsoft account. When I go to redeem the Gift Card code the Xbox screen displays that it will go to email A. So if I delete email A (I want email B to...
  6. Email linked to your Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email linked to your Xbox account.: i have an xbox account with an old email that doesn't work anymore an I want to switch the email my account is linked to another already existing microsoft account. How would i go about doing...
  7. I forgot my email address link to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address link to my other account: Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for...
  8. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  9. Linking my old xbox account to my new email??

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking my old xbox account to my new email??: Hey, i stopped playing xbox just before xbox one came out, my account has my old email address and i would like to link it with my new email. Since i've made a new microsoft account with my new...
  10. Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag: So, months ago I give my console to a friend as a gift. He and his little brother create a new Xbox Account and I decide to give my bank account to activate Xbox Gold for the first two months. Now...