Email linked to account no longer exist

Discus and support Email linked to account no longer exist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well the title says it all. The email linked to my account no longer exist. I know about all the security proofs, but the thing is, all of that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xFatalAngelx308, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Email linked to account no longer exist

Well the title says it all. The email linked to my account no longer exist. I know about all the security proofs, but the thing is, all of that requires you to be logged in. I just need a way to change the email.

:)

xFatalAngelx308, Jun 18, 2014
  2. Email account no longer exists!

Hi Flea,

Here is the
    Phone Support
    number. : )

Mister Ohnaka, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Howard7x
    Howard7x Guest
    Email account no longer exists!

Still no contact :-( Still unable to access my account. Not good.

Howard7x, Jun 18, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

go here ->
    account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
    click on aliases, verify yourself, add alias, verify it if you use an existing email, make as primary, remove old email.

TrippIE, Jun 18, 2014
  5. TrippIE Win User

6. Howard7x-4CA773FE-F4 Win User

Thanks Mister..... this is Flea here. im back into my account. Finally got the emails to reset today. Great stuff.

Removed my old email and now have to wait 30 DAYS!!!! before I can do/view anything else in my account (but I still have access so im ok and back online). Microsoft are nuts about security. Really, id say to anyone, make sure you go into your account and
    add another Alias email address and your phone number so you can reset that way if needs be. Thanks everyone for your help. Be great if this or one of these exact same threads were sticky... seems like there alot of us having the same problem and running round
    in circles trying to sort it.
  7. Howard7x Win User

4 days with no contact. I see others having the exact same problem. No access to my account and cant go online. Wish I could actually call someone in the UK about this, I cannot find an actual contact number anywhere. Anyone have a contact number?
  8. Howard7x Win User

I would just sit there and try every password I can think of but I think I've tried so many times its now blocked and I can't unblock it as I don't have a valid email on my account. Infuriating. I wouldn't mind that much but I've spent a fortune on dlc in
    the past few months on injustice and NHL14 HUT. Gutted. Surely there is a way round this......
  9. VVV Davey DHB Win User

yea , same problem she had. about a year ago she tried to call up and get it sorted but got no where. she could still use live tho. then one day its asked for password and it was game over because her email was no longer live and she didnt know anything
    to renew it. she was like 14 when she made it. (25 now). what i was thinking is if she made a new xbox live account now on her new email, could xbox live add all her data, game save's etc to her new account? just so she can play online now, we have paid for
    a service which we cant use atm :(
Thema:

1. Email linked to account no longer exist - Similar Threads - Email linked account

2. Linking my old xbox account to my new email??

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking my old xbox account to my new email??: Hey, i stopped playing xbox just before xbox one came out, my account has my old email address and i would like to link it with my new email. Since i've made a new microsoft account with my new...
  3. Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag: So, months ago I give my console to a friend as a gift. He and his little brother create a new Xbox Account and I decide to give my bank account to activate Xbox Gold for the first two months. Now...
  4. Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address: My xbox live/Microsoft account is linked to an old email address that I no longer have access to. My linked phone number has changed as well. When I try to sign in to xbox live, it tells me that...
  5. Old email linked to Xbox account deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    Old email linked to Xbox account deleted: Hello guys ! When the Xbox360 was out i add an old account that i bought a lot of games on. Now i have a new account, but i would like to log in my old account and re-download my games without...
  6. My email is taken/linked to an account that is not mine - I want to use this email for my main ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email is taken/linked to an account that is not mine - I want to use this email for my main ...: My email is taken/linked to an account that is not mine - I want to use this email for my main account, however it wont let me because it's already taken? 4d595476-bd66-419c-9eb2-cb6ebf405fc3
  7. Can't change the email linked to my Xbox Live Account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change the email linked to my Xbox Live Account...: Hello I want to change the email associated with my longstanding Xbox Live account to my new outlook email, but when I follow the steps I am given an error telling me the new account is already...
  8. 2 accounts linked to one email

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts linked to one email: I have 2 accounts linked to my email address from when I played on 360(Made the second one to keep separate from my main account, because I’d just got an Elgato and was wanting to earn...
  9. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  10. You sent an email with There seems to be an issue with your account: and a link that sent me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You sent an email with There seems to be an issue with your account: and a link that sent me ...: October rewards email stated There seems to be an issue with your account: and sent me here. I see others were to with no answers. This is a pretty crappy way to support this. Just email me what I...