Email on Xbox live

Discus and support Email on Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been using my email for his xbox account for a number of years and is now over 18 and would like to use his own email address. I wish to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidWalshZZZ, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Email on Xbox live

My son has been using my email for his xbox account for a number of years and is now over 18 and would like to use his own email address. I wish to continue using my own email for other Microsoft resources

:)

DavidWalshZZZ, Mar 28, 2019
  2. JSikora Win User

Two old email addresses linked to Gamer tag along with my current Windows ID

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, those are clear of the old email addresses that are being CC'd. They are not linked in any way, at least on my end, to my Xbox Live account. The only time the old emails get emailed is with Xbox Live purchase receipts or something
    like a notification of Xbox Live about to renew. Again, both of the emails once were the main email address of my Xbox Live account. I'm sure that has something to do with it. Just can't find the answer of how to get them removed.
  3. rhi the bave Win User

How hard is this to do!!!!

It is not a good idea to use the same email that you use for xbox live anywhere else. You should only have ONE email for xbox live.
  4. RetroHALOAGENT Win User

Change parental email

This is not parental email for xbox live, thats the microsoft account. I want to be able to edit the parental email on my xbox live account, not microsoft account
  5. Short Sentence Win User

Gamertag Hacked Sept 20th Been Waiting 30 days

I can help you recover your profile if your Xbox Live email was not changed. (The email used to make your xbox live profile.)
  6. JeffC7 Win User

Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore

• we are signed in with the new email alias but cannot connect to xbox live. It shows his new @yahoo email instead of my old @live email.
Thema:

Email on Xbox live

1. Email on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Email live

2. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  3. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  4. Change the email associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the email associated with my xbox live account: Hi, So my Xbox live account that I play on my xbox with is associated with its own email address that I don't use for anything but playing the Xbox. After upgrading to windows 10 and using my...
  5. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  6. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...
  7. One email, 2 Xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    One email, 2 Xbox live accounts: I setup this about for my daughter a while back when we got the XBox. I then added this account to the MS Family, but some how got two accounts under the 1 email address. When connecting to the...
  8. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...
  9. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  10. E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX...

in XBoX on Consoles
    E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX...: Hallo, vor einer Weile ist mir aufgefallen, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und die Zugangsdaten geändert wurden. Außerdem wurden auch die Zugangsdaten von meinem XBOX-Live-Konto geändert,...