Email on Xbox live

Discus and support Email on Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been using my email for his xbox account for a number of years and is now over 18 and would like to use his own email address. I wish to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidWalshZZZ, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Email on Xbox live

My son has been using my email for his xbox account for a number of years and is now over 18 and would like to use his own email address. I wish to continue using my own email for other Microsoft resources

:)

DavidWalshZZZ, Mar 28, 2019
  2. JSikora Win User

Two old email addresses linked to Gamer tag along with my current Windows ID

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, those are clear of the old email addresses that are being CC'd. They are not linked in any way, at least on my end, to my Xbox Live account. The only time the old emails get emailed is with Xbox Live purchase receipts or something
    like a notification of Xbox Live about to renew. Again, both of the emails once were the main email address of my Xbox Live account. I'm sure that has something to do with it. Just can't find the answer of how to get them removed.
  3. rhi the bave Win User

How hard is this to do!!!!

It is not a good idea to use the same email that you use for xbox live anywhere else. You should only have ONE email for xbox live.
  4. RetroHALOAGENT Win User

Change parental email

This is not parental email for xbox live, thats the microsoft account. I want to be able to edit the parental email on my xbox live account, not microsoft account
  5. Short Sentence Win User

Gamertag Hacked Sept 20th Been Waiting 30 days

I can help you recover your profile if your Xbox Live email was not changed. (The email used to make your xbox live profile.)
  6. JeffC7 Win User

Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore

• we are signed in with the new email alias but cannot connect to xbox live. It shows his new @yahoo email instead of my old @live email.
Thema:

Email on Xbox live

1. Email on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Email live

2. Xbox live account email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account email address: Hi guys I believe my hotmail address that i use for my xbox live account has been compromised so i wanted to change the email address that is used for my xbox live account. I have created a new...
  3. Xbox live email change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live email change: Hi when I was younger my mom made me use her email to make my account and its a Hotmail email. I know how to change the email address for my xbox live account but I don't know what will happen to...
  4. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  5. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....
  6. Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.: Hi, my brother and I have always played on the same Xbox Live account, the email address is mine. Recently I stopped playing and my brother decided to move from the house and he want to switch our...
  7. Accidentally created a new Live account, and now can't remove my email from it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally created a new Live account, and now can't remove my email from it.: Hello, So, I tried to set a new email alias for my old Xbox Live account, but it seems that I accidentally created a new Xbox Live account instead. It appears that since I used an outlook.com...
  8. Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...: So I recently bought an Xbox 360 just because I wanted to enjoy playing the old games. I signed in with my current account and noticed that I hardly have any achievements and that they're all on...
  9. Prihlaseni na xboxlive po zmene e-mailu[translation-On Xbox Live after changing email ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Prihlaseni na xboxlive po zmene e-mailu[translation-On Xbox Live after changing email ]: Pred pár hodinamim jsem zmenila primární alias v Microsoft účtu, a od te doby se nemohu prihlasit na xbox live, protoze to nerozeznává muj puvodni profil, a stale mne to vybizi k vytvoreni noveho...
  10. How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?: So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main outlook email and not the one for my Xbox...