Email Promotion Gift Card

Discus and support Email Promotion Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I received an email the other week and one other day where if you click you would recieve 10 dolllars from a tree and 5 from a bird. Upon doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrennanGaming, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Email Promotion Gift Card

Hello I received an email the other week and one other day where if you click you would recieve 10 dolllars from a tree and 5 from a bird. Upon doing so it keeps telling me it has expired but it isn't supposed to until the 31st in a few days. I contacted
    support and they said I should post here. Thanks for any hel.

:)

BrennanGaming, Jan 7, 2019
  2. BrennanGaming Win User

That sucks is there nothing I can do? Thanks everyone for the replies.
  3. VAC9 Win User

im not that good at these kind of things so someone else will probably help you
  4. Smwutches Win User

The offer was done on a first come, first serve basis and all of them have been claimed.
  5. VAC9 Win User

Probably a promotion error
  6. TenkenJr Win User

wrong amount for year subscription promotion

its not renewal points because the promotion was for a gift card with a key and i received a message for a gift card for 5$ and not 15$ like the promotion promised.
Thema:

1. Email Promotion Gift Card - Similar Threads - Email Promotion Gift

2. I received the 10$ promotional email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received the 10$ promotional email.: I received the 10$ promotional email, how do I redeem it because the link isn't working? 76962561-9144-480a-8f6f-7ed4525b6cf4
  3. How do i get promotional emails

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i get promotional emails: I would like to get the promotional emails but I dont get them. When i go to communication preferences I do not have any options to sign up for emails. d59e4c0d-2393-4e90-903b-581a447d9044
  4. XBL Rewards wrong birthday on promotional email

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards wrong birthday on promotional email: Hi all, looking to get a data fix or an edit of some kind as my Xbox/Microsoft account has my correct DOB, but my XBL Rewards thinks my birthday is in January? Can we get it fixed? Thanks! :)...
  5. Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.: I paid for 3 months and 3 free ones in February 2018 and i am being charged already 4 months later. I didn't receive my code for 3 free months in my email. 1e0321ca-8252-48d7-a57a-1ff4b72c9d49
  6. Promotion 3 paid 3 free: did not get the 3 free months code in my email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion 3 paid 3 free: did not get the 3 free months code in my email: I paid for 3 months and 3 free ones in February 2018 and i am being charged already 4 months later. I didn't receive my code for 3 free months in my email. a8410737-15ec-47ad-8798-d6ef864211e0
  7. Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion: Hi, I made a purchase during the promo period via PC on Xbox.com and still haven’t received a code for a bonus 3 month subscription to Xbox live gold. Below is the date and order number. Can...
  8. Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down ...: I have contacted Xbox Support in regards to this, and they were unable to help me. I was directed by Xbox Support to make a post here in hopes that the Promotions Team will be able to rectify the...
  9. Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email recieved.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email recieved.: $5 Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email I received. Just says Promotional code in a white box where the promotional code probably should be. Its not a clickable either. Can't...
  10. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58