Email suspeito[Translation-Suspicious email]

Discus and support Email suspeito[Translation-Suspicious email] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recebi um email dizendo que meu email tinha sido sorteado entre vários outros emails, e que ganhei uma quantia de $755,000.00 [Translation-I received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RobertoBonnet, May 23, 2020.

1. Email suspeito[Translation-Suspicious email]

Recebi um email dizendo que meu email tinha sido sorteado entre vários outros emails, e que ganhei uma quantia de $755,000.00

[Translation-I received an email saying that my email had been drawn among several other emails, and that I earned an amount of $755,000.00]

Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Headquarters

One Microsoft Way, Redmond,

WA 98052 - USA

Dear e-mail user,

Congratulations!! Your e-mail address has merited you a lump sum of $755,000.00 in the on-going Microsoft Empowerment program. This program has been designed to give out lump sum to Individuals, Companies
    & Corporate Bodies in most countries affected by recent Global Pandemic. Emails listed on the Internet were picked at random from different websites, discussion groups, guest-book and search engine for final selection and grants.

Your e-mail address attach to reference number -12457851245212, serial number L: - 24512-235665, and batch number - COVIDL: -19/241/2020-MSC
    was picked by the automated computer ballot system programmed for a random selection and which has qualified you one of the beneficiaries to receive the sum of $755,000.00 through the nominated paying bank (FIRST CITIZENS BANK).

Kindly contact the payment centre via the contact details below, to finalize your funds transfer arrangement.

First Citizens Bank

239 Fayetteville Street Raleigh NC 27601 USA

Contact Person: Mr. Peter M. Bristow Jr. (Payment Director)

Contact Phone #: L: +1 828 278 8746

Contact E-mail: L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

You are ordered to call and e-mail the payment centre immediately you receive this notice, and remember to quote your grant reference number- 12457851245212, serial number L: -
    24512-235665, and batch number - COVIDL: -19/241/2020-MSC while contacting the payment centre to enable them identify your claim and attend to you quickly.

NOTE: This program is valid for 14 days from this date of this notice, and failure to forward claims before the expiration of this period will automatically void your claim.

Congratulations from all of us at Microsoft Corporation.

John Thompson

Program Coordinator &

Microsoft Executive Team

:)

RobertoBonnet, May 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Roberto,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We recommend not doing anything as the email doesn't look real. Personally do not think Microsoft would contact you by email. There are many hoax emails going around for many types of businesses. Would recommend just
    deleting and not replying and definitely not give out any information. I will be locking this thread as there is no other help needed.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Suspicious Email?

Hi there! Yes, that is a legitimate email. anything @microsoft.com is an official email from Microsoft/Xbox. Thanks! :)
  4. Radical Dylan Win User

Suspicious Email?

Here is some advice I provide to all my friends who are suspicious of such emails: When in doubt, contact the source directly. Go to the source that you know is valid and simply ask them about it directly. Never respond directly to suspicious emails when
    in doubt. If it is a serious issue the source will know and they will fix the issue with you when you contact them directly.
  5. TunasaurusR3x Win User

Suspicious Email?

I just checked my email and I can confirm that it's actually Microsoft.Your credit card number must be wrong or something. If you're using one to pay for gold membership, I suggest checking that out.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Suspicious Email?

Thema:

1. Email suspeito[Translation-Suspicious email] - Similar Threads - Email suspeito Translation

2. Will changing my profiles email delete all my purchased items and games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will changing my profiles email delete all my purchased items and games ?: Will changing my profiles email to another email delete all my purchased items and games ? please help d44a4d79-08f6-4e9b-8cd6-3a3b481c578b
  3. I can not receive or send email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not receive or send email: I can not receive or send emails on my hotmail a125bf33-4bba-4fe6-b152-4902f05c5ff1
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  5. Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it: Hello, I am trying to recover an old gamertag for my brother that we had about 8 - 10 years ago. It was under my moms email but we do not remember what the email was and she doesnot remember...
  6. Recover old gamertag that may be disassociated with email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover old gamertag that may be disassociated with email: Okay so a strange request. The gamer tag i am trying to retrieve i used for a long time on the Xbox 360, from 2007ish till about 2013 or so. What i am trying to figure out is the email that is...
  7. xbox email

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox email: i need to change my email on my xbox account because i dont know the password how do i do it ?? 4f3fa37e-52f3-4177-aea8-b75651609ef3
  8. Is this email fake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this email fake: I was checking my email and I had this one from Microsoft does anybody know if its fake or real [img] beedcf75-68bf-4cb2-b118-843fb1baa3a5
  9. Hacked fake email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked fake email address: Hi I reset my password recently and then when I came to change it came up with a verification page one of the emails on the verification page which was not mine I want to know how to remove that...
  10. Xbox gift card emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift card emails: Hi, I was wondering if I use a xbox gift card to buy something would the email notification go to the credit card associated with the account or just the accounts email?...