Email to contact regarding warranty information?

Discus and support Email to contact regarding warranty information? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tuvok-78A26C8C-EE33-4376-, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Email to contact regarding warranty information?

I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I can contact through email? When I go through the Microsoft chat window process, it only provides a callback
    option relating to hardware issues.

Thanks

:)

Tuvok-78A26C8C-EE33-4376-, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

You can also try this for warranty information:

Go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your account.

Select your Xbox One console (register that first if not already done so), and then choose that you have trouble with an accessory.

Choose the model of your controller from the drop down menu, and provide the serial number of the controller.

You will then be able to see the warranty information for that controller.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

All things regarding warranties and repairs are actually available online to read at this link right here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

There's not any product statements for controllers but, I would assume its the standard 90 day manufacturer's warranty. If there was a little instruction manual or other booklet that came in the box with your controller, the contact information about it
    should be in the fine print somewhere.

If not the support contact link is here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Contacting Xbox Support regarding a faulty controller (under warranty)

Hey there SnippetySine779!

I am truly sorry to hear about the controller replacement issues! I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. Just to clarify, have you already tried requesting a replacement through our Online
    Service center
    ? Also, when was the last time your were in contact with support? Thanks!
  5. Danjustpoik Win User

Yes, I have tried 100 times to replace through the Online service centre, but it keeps telling me to contact support (service unavailable).

I was in contact with support yesterday, Saturday 2 May.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey SnippetySine779!

I have bubbled up your information to the proper teams to investigate. In the meantime, please make sure that all of your contact information is correct. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Email to contact regarding warranty information? - Similar Threads - Email contact regarding

2. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email: Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could...
  3. Unable to Change Contact Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Change Contact Email.: My Microsoft account has the incorrect contact email. Everywhere else is correct. Going to manage alias, it's not listed to remove. 2387329c-5d65-485d-9ba1-a00b705c3c46
  4. Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!: I need help with a live chat person, not a robot that can't help, there is no way to make contact on your website to a real person i took a chance and just guessed your email address "*** Die...
  5. Controller not working / device repair not working / need contact email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working / device repair not working / need contact email: My brand new xbox one x has a faulty controller. All of the automated systems dont work and i cant get a person anywhere. I need a contact email for microsoft support....
  6. i need a new contact email ASAP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need a new contact email ASAP!!!: i need help. my friend made my acc back in the day but he stopped being friends with me, now hes given my acc info to his friends got me communication banned and changed all my stuff up i need to...
  7. Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account: morning, I also got an email stating an issue with my account and to contact your support. What seems to be the issue? A couple years ago I had an issue that would not deposit my credits until...
  8. Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account: Hi Received an email recently and it had a banner saying "There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team." So, i've come here and done just that. Not...
  9. Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact: I received an email with this in it stating to contact customer support. Can you please fix it my gamer tag is Darth Razur thank you. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach...
  10. Actual xbox live contact email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Actual xbox live contact email address: I cant get in contact with xbox live. None of the phone numbers work and none of the selections on the page are getting me there either. 693deb33-8bed-4105-a455-db348af3c84d