Email when sign in

Discus and support Email when sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Do I get an email for everytime I sign into my xbox? 32b1ef12-fb9d-4844-a138-80215aecea76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TrevorDunne, Feb 3, 2020.

1. TrevorDunne
    TrevorDunne Guest

Email when sign in

Do I get an email for everytime I sign into my xbox?

:)

TrevorDunne, Feb 3, 2020
  2. TrevorDunne Win User

Email when sign in

I mean like when somebody logs into my account will I get an email notification. I have a concussion and I dont want my younger brother to use my account for COD
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Email when sign in

Do you have more than one account logged into the console? Is your account verified by an adult ?, my daughter's account when I have any activity I receive email.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Email when sign in

Hello Trevor,

A stated above, you would not receive any sort of notification every time you sign in to your own console. Signing into a new console would prompt for a password, so you wouldn't need to worry there. If you are concerned about people using your account in
    your home, consider either adding a passkey to your account or changing the password.

Create and manage Xbox one passkey

How to change Microsoft account password

Hope this helps!
  5. slackadelic Win User

Email when sign in

You won't get an email each time you load your profile on your xbox.

However, if you login from a different device/location that Microsoft doesn't recognize using your microsoft account, they do normally send a notification, at least I have gotten a few just to make sure it's actually you signing in.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Email when sign in

Hi There,

Do you mean like an authentication, verification, or an ad email?
Thema:

Email when sign in

1. Email when sign in - Similar Threads - Email sign

2. changing xbox sign in email

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing xbox sign in email: hi, my son has been using my email address (his father)to sign into his xbox for a few years now. He is now old enough to use his own email address instead of mine. he is also fed up with his...
  3. I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email: I used to have an xbox but it broke so I stopped using it, later I bought another one but forgot my accounts email, I do remember the gamertag and possibly the password as it is the same password...
  4. Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in: My nephew with speedy fingers somehow managed to mistype my email/sign in and now I cannot access our games and account. Can't even access Game Pass. HELP. Please....
  5. Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?: My buddy can't sign into his Xbox with his old Hotmail address, it only lets him use outlook.com address. He started a new account but it only lets him sign into his old account using outlook....
  6. Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in: How do i make it so my dad doesn't get a notification on his email that says a unusual sign in attempt when i have my friend signing into my account is there anyway to have only me get the...
  7. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  8. Can't change sign in email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change sign in email.: I have 2 separate gmail accounts set up as accounts on this PC, with 2 separate sets of login info with microsoft. I have a free game pass attached to the 2nd email, but when trying to sign in to...
  9. forgot email to sign into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email to sign into xbox: So I just got a new xbox and can't remember the email I had with it. I do have the game tag that I use. aff692ba-4cba-43a1-b5ff-6cc40acdefe8
  10. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...